• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tossers in Cinema

********SPOILER************

If you missed the ending: Hitler dies.

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

That reminds me of the RCP posters for a public meeting, that were inevitably graffiti'd by all and sundry:

"WW2: Who won?"

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

Jean "the muscles from Brussels" van Damme, playing himself in every film he's ever been in would have to be a prize tosspot.

How has Tom Cruise playing himself (Lord Phallus) in most films he's been in, not yet been mentioned?

Sean Bean's character in Ronin was embarrassing.

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

At least he didn't pronounce Hereford as "Heerford", which I think Robert De Niro did in the same film.

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

QUOTE:
            I love Scarlett Johannsson, I think she's beautiful and never get tired of watching her.

I have to say that I agree. And the voice, too ...

I love her too. Shame the movies that she is in are terrible. I saw the opening half an hour of rost in tlansration again and it just made me angry

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

Please tell that that is a typo and you aren't making a joke at the Japanese people's expense.

I watched 40 minutes of "The Wedding Date" on Sunday. THat film is terrible, so bad that it made the inside of my skull itch.

Actually, that might have been the start of the cold I have at the moment but still

Comment

Great tossers in Cinema

I was joking but you are genuinely making that joke, aren't you?

That isn't even funny in a "How's the chicken? Rubbery" kind of way

Comment

Working...
                X