Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He will be missed: [ ] Not at all [ ] To some extent [X] Very much so [ ] Don't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be missed: [ ] Not at all [ ] To some extent [X] Very much so [ ] Don't know

RIP Ewen MacIntosh, "Big Keith" from The Office.

Oh that’s a shame, and only 50 too.

Comment

Fantastic thread title!

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Boneless View Post
        Fantastic thread title!

RIP
        I can't take credit for it. Nicked off Twitter.

Comment

He guest-DJd at my nephew's wedding a few years back, and (as though to tie together two concurrent threads) played Eminem's Lose Yourself to the happy throng.

RIP, of course - I didn't know that much of his work outside of The Office, but the 'Keith' character was quite funny.

And 'fifty'? Bloody hell, way too young.

Comment

Sad news.

Whenever we have appraisals coming up at work, I watch that clip and send it to one or two colleagues who appreciate it. It nails the whole stupid nonsense perfectly.

Comment

That is so sad. He was such a memorable supporting character. He really helped make the office sing.

This is a good obit, though a little sad. He couldn't find another role to make people forget about Keith

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...ntosh-obituary

Comment

That is tragically young

Comment

From the obituary I learned that a) he was born in Cymru, and b) he was a Christmas Day baby

Comment

The clip in the OP absolutely cracks me up every time. Like so many people who have been there, on either side of the desk.

And here's Ewen destroying Martin Freeman, armed only with a scotch egg:

Comment

Working...
                    X