The Big Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Guy

I've just got up to date with Reacher series 2. And it's lots of fun and well put together.

But he's a awful person isn't he? A literal murderhobo. We don't mind as he's on the side of 'right'.

The second series is making less sense to me. Having this all happen in cities seems less realistic than when he was in rural Georgia (Alabama?)

We’re enjoying it. It’s crap…but we’re enjoying it. It’s filmed all over my neighborhood, so spotting stuff we know is good fun. The parking lot with the mysterious dead body is where we had dinner with JVL and his family.

Comment

I've sent it described as ultimate dad TV.

Comment

I’m grateful my dad doesn’t watch stuff like that. He just watches guys fixing cars and doing model trains.

Comment

Wow you really brought them to all the best places!

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
            Wow you really brought them to all the best places!
            Before the gunplay. After would have been gauche.

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
              But he's a awful person isn't he? A literal murderhobo. We don't mind as he's on the side of 'right'.
              In the course of just over 20 books, he's killed over 160 people. And that's the ones where the author has definitely said they died, there are several scenes where he's just mashing bodies into pulp.

Comment

I watched the first season, but I can’t recall why.

Comment

I knew a guy once who was built like Reacher. Word had it his arms were so huge he couldn't reach to wipe his arse, had to buy a bidet.

Comment

All the more bizarre that they did a film adaptation where Reacher was played by Tom Cruise, who's about 5 foot 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                      All the more bizarre that they did a film adaptation where Reacher was played by Tom Cruise, who's about 5 foot 4.
                      Two of them.

I thought the first one was ok.

Comment

Season 2 is, so far, much better than Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                          I knew a guy once who was built like Reacher. Word had it his arms were so huge he couldn't reach to wipe his arse, had to buy a bidet.
                          Word had it his arms were so huge he couldn't Reacher round to wipe his arse, had to buy a bidet./fixed it for you

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                            X