Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Star Wars Day 2022

May the force be with all OTFers today!

Last year saw the launch of The Bad Batch. I watched 2 episodes. Since then there's been The Book of Boba Fett, which was more miss than hit.

Disney seems to be dialling back the movies and putting their efforts into TV series instead.

The new series about Obi Wan Kenobi launches at the end of May. It will be in the same era as the Bad Batch, running up to the time depicted in the Star Wars: Rebels cartoon. I think it might run into the trouble with other series set in that time period - the endings of the story are already known canon. Obi Wan Kenobi's story ends on the Death Star.

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    May the force be with all OTFers today!

Last year saw the launch of The Bad Batch. I watched 2 episodes. Since then there's been The Book of Boba Fett, which was more miss than hit.

Disney seems to be dialling back the movies and putting their efforts into TV series instead.

The new series about Obi Wan Kenobi launches at the end of May. It will be in the same era as the Bad Batch, running up to the time depicted in the Star Wars: Rebels cartoon. I think it might run into the trouble with other series set in that time period - the endings of the story are already known canon. Obi Wan Kenobi's story ends on the Death Star.
    The Turtle Moves!

Comment

When do the Star Wars spin-offs end? Do we get the back stories of Don Henderson and the bloke who played Dad in Jonny Briggs?

Comment

Eventually

Comment

Working...
        X