Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my sides!- NZ TV edition

I just learned about this cunt, called Paul Henry:

1) Indian has name that sounds a bit like Dickshit. And it's appropriate because she's Indian!

2)Woman has a moustache! She should form a group!

It's not just the gag, it's the fact he won't move on for a minute afterwards. In the second case, he comes back after the break for another crack.

And that laugh, like we all agree with him.

You missed his slur against the New Zealand High Comissioner...

...Henry on Monday questioned whether Auckland-born Governor-General Sir Anand Satyanand was "even a New Zealander", and whether his successor would "look and sound like a New Zealander".
    And more: http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/tvnz...-henry-3818718

Cunt, of the highest order.

Comment

Ah yes.

And Susan Boyle is a retard- just look at her!

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/britains-got-talent/paul-henry-criticised-for-calling-susan-boyle-retarded/

He's also thick. He seems to reckon he's being very clever when he talks about the charity criticising him.

Comment

I was really, really hoping OTF would not find out about this. What's the Admins' going rate for Thread Deletion Bribes?

It gets worse, though. In the interview with the Prime Minister, about the (NZ born) Governor-General, the PM is just pathetic. How many other leaders of 'liberal' democracies would have let the interviewer's racism pass unchallenged? He's a much bigger embarrassment than a TV bigot.

And then there's the public reaction. Polls vary, but at least a large minority think Paul Henry is just fine. Please don't discover his supporters on Facebook. Hey, I said please don't ... - stop that searching, stop that now.

NZ has been pretty smug about the fact that far-right parties have had no traction here, not for a long time. We're not xenophobic, not like those foreign countries.

But who needs Le Pen when you've got Paul Henry, on state TV?

Comment

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
          He's also thick. He seems to reckon he's being very clever when he talks about the charity criticising him.
          Yes, that's another part of his awfulness. He masquerades as a wit, he thinks he is, a lot of viewers think he is, and he's just derivative and predictable. He's not original offensive, or acerbic offensive, he's just a fuckwit.

He's the worst example of someone who would never make it anywhere else, so he's Big in NZ. As opposed to say, the Conchords, who could make it somewhere else, and are therefore lesser celebs in New Zealand. We're a fucking little country sometimes.

Comment

i'm guessing those re-runs of 'mind your language' are still getting played over in nz

Comment

Wow. His Facebook page is "interesting".

Comment

He's resigned (pushed). Great.

Nice to know that protests succeed sometimes. Probably more to do with NZ's exports to India than anything else, but still, we'll take the win.

(*adds "I sacked Paul Henry" badge to "I freed Mandela" T-shirt*)

Comment

Working...
                X