Comment

Enjoyed 2 Good, 2 Bad tonight.

Rooney won goal of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
          Matt Upsons shirt is something else, no doubt cost him a fortune
          The top button done up look is very "2015 Hipster"

Comment

Holy crap, just watched that 95th minute Benevento equaliser from goalkeeper Brignoli. What a header, magnificently taken and what an outstanding juncture to pull off something like that at. Wow.

Comment

If we are harking back to the Benevento game, I did enjoy that they used their last substitution to bring on Coda. And that Coda is a finisher at least nominally, being a striker. We must have a nominative determinism in Football thread somewhere (the GO oracle will know).

Comment

(Re nominative determinism) When I hear Lewis Dunk mentioned I always think 'he should have been a basketball player'.

Comment

Robbie Fowler - that one has kept me mildly amused for a couple of decades.

But yes, we have done it.

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/sho...ht=determinism

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                    In the post-match press conference, he said "I just closed my eyes and jumped"

https://twitter.com/SOSFanta/status/937314322463756288
                    Three things:

1. That's a storming header.
                    2. 22 is a proper goalkeeper's number, unlike the Milan guy wearing f***ing 99.
                    3. Jeezoh, but Rino Gattuso's put on the beef since he stopped playing.

Comment

Anyone else watching the FA Cup draw programme? Chappers is in Hereford.

Comment

There was a clip of Shrewsbury v Everton from Jan 2003 in the highlights. Happy times.

Comment

Hereford crowd boo Shrewsbury and Newport as local rivals. Which is as it should be.

Comment

Actual draw taking place at Slough Town

Comment

Comment

Ooh Shrewsbury get West Ham at home. Happy with that. I've seen the Town beat a David Moyes premier league team before!

Comment

There was a time when I'd have cherished a home draw...

Comment

At least the road to Wembley is easier that usual this season.

Comment

Al-Jazira of Abu Dhabi are wearing a Palestinian Flag on their kits against Auckland City in the Club World Cup

Comment

Al-Jazira of Abu Dhabi are wearing a Palestinian Flag on their kits against Auckland City in the Club World Cup
                                        Are you sure it's not an Emirati flag? They are similar.

Comment

I'm not, but will get a chance to see them again, since they won 1-0

Comment

Emirates

Comment

Palestine

Comment

See also Jordan Sudan and and Kuwait

Comment

Has that started? Well, ok, that was probably rhetorical.

Comment

Auckland City are out. Never mind, after tonight's games across Europe, there will only be 16 clubs left with a chance to play Auckland City next year.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X