No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief. I wondered if it was that, but something about The Reverend's 'alongside Frank Lampard' phrasing made me think they'd just asked him to drop by for the photoshoot for no reason at all, which would be ... well, it's modern football, so it'd be believable.

I agree about the trim on that shirt, by the way. The tallest man in a room of midgets.

Comment

Leicester City. Shorts are also blue.

Comment

Bournemouth change

Comment

Millers' change:

Comment

The Derby shirt is good but flawed. The sleeve trim is obviously inspired but the collar and patches of black around it are ugly. The combination of Umbro and the sponsor give it a very turn of the decade Swansea feel too.

Comment

Bournemouth's looks good, I'm usually a fan of Inter Milan colours but the red in the badge and sponsorship are a bit jarring

Comment

The Bournemouth away looks very Bolton Wanderers to me. I am, as always, particularly bothered by the colourised badge.

Comment

A ball

Some balls
                  The new Nike Merlin, the official ball for the 2018/19 Premier League, is the most advanced yet.

Where there were once 32 panels to a ball, the new Nike Merlin will have just four, a world-first.

Fewer panels mean fewer seams, eliminating hard spots and opening the ball up to more sweet spots for Premier League players to shoot or pass with more accuracy.

Revolutionising the design for the 2018/19 season, Nike has integrated their All Conditions Control (ACC) technology in a football for the first time, ensuring optimal touch and control in all weather and pitch conditions.

Debossed grooves and 3D inks in the ball will further improve its feel and aerodynamics, helping it move through the air.

And the ball’s colours, a mix of white, black, purple, blue and yellow, will help players identify more easily which way it is spinning, when it will drop, and how fast it is travelling. This will give them crucial milliseconds to decide what magic they will apply next.

Comment

Someone got paid good money to write that.

Comment

I’m not getting what everyone is seeing in that Nigeria kit.

Comment

So it's red stripes for the Rotherham home kit and blue stripes for the away.

Is this an attempt to pick up any disgruntled fans from the other side of the M1?

Comment

Rotherham’s first kit is the usual Arsenal tribute, no?

Comment

Arsenal tribute plus subtle different shades of red stripes.

Comment

Ah, I see.

Comment

This thread continues to delight and disappoint in equal measure.

Comment

Can’t paste as I’m on the phone but the new Rangers away kit seems set to confirm them as FC Brexit.

Comment

That one ^ ?

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Is that confirmed as genuine? I thought it was a hoax.

Though apparently they are getting another orange shirt for their third kit.
                                        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 04-06-2018, 09:28.

Comment

Twitter seems to have settled on it being a snide, not genuine. As somebody noted, one star for each year of existence

Comment

I want the Rangers shirt to be genuine, if only because the diagonals on the flag are fucked up.

Comment

It will be made by Hummel whatever though, which seems a shame. Stain on their reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                I’m not getting what everyone is seeing in that Nigeria kit.
                                                Me neither, it's minging.

Comment

I have to say that that Rangers kit is awesome in a massive "Fuck You" sort of way. I mean, I hate it and every it stands for but I do quite like that they haven't tried to soft-sell their cuntitude.

Comment

As if the "Visit Rwanda" concept wasn't bad enough

Comment

Working...
                                                    X