No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurs now into silly, niggly fouls territory.

Comment

Spurs are pretenders. If Kane and Pochettino want to win trophies it's off to Real Madrid for both.

Comment

International break excuse?

Comment

Man United have no excuses for any forward dysfunctionality tonight - Pogba, Martial, Rashford and Lukaku all start, Zlatan on the bench.

Comment

Gayle scores the first away goal at Old Trafford since April.

Comment

and murphy nearly makes it two.

Comment

Martial levels.

Comment

Almost a spectacular own goal from Joselu.

Comment

Lukaku mauled, but no penalty. Mr Beast will be astonished by Clarke's performance.

Comment

A collectors' item, as Smalling scores from a Young assist.

Comment

Somehow, Newcastle fail to equalise, as Haydon's shot is deflected narrowly wide by Gayle.

Comment

Lukaku currently displaying the mobility and dexterity of a combine harvester.

Comment

The Pogba makes it 3-1.

Comment

Out of the Big Seven contenders for the Champions League places, only Spurs failing to get three points today.

Comment

Troll level: expert.

Comment

Here's Zlatan!

When did he re-sign?

Comment

Ah, August 24th, I am helpfully informed by Lee Dixon's lest knowledgable mate.

Arsenal were brilliant today, without actually being any good. They held a high line, forced Spurs to overhit the long ball, which isn't their game anyway. And, it was a grinder's day. And Ozil.

Comment

Spurs were woeful today - I'd be the first to admit that. But - barring City - all of the top sides have had off-days and will likely continue to do so...

Comment

Match of the Day on at 10.20 today folks

Comment

Oh dear. Prodigy backed opening montage. Down wiv da yoof.

Comment

I didn't see that Cech save or Lloris's diving header clearance while watching it in the pub earlier. Did love the Sanchez Klinsmannesque dive'n'slide when he missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                              Oh dear. Prodigy backed opening montage. Down wiv da yoof.
                                              I'm not sure a song from 1997 will impress da yoof much. Grandad music innit?

Comment

How was that not a red?

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                                                  I'm not sure a song from 1997 will impress da yoof much. Grandad music innit?
                                                  Yes. That was the joke.

Anyway, that could have been a red for Kompany and it would be a very different game then. Leicester looked like they took the fight to Man City.

Comment

I never knew Manchester United had an official tractor.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X