Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Not close to good enough. He’s likely toast. Thankfully the governor of Minnesota is a Democrat.
    Is he actually touching there?

Comment

Ron Johnson talking about opposing senate tax bill.

Comment

Johnson came out against the current version yesterday and Collins got 90+% of the way there.

https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/931215660134404098

Comment

Comment

That's a good start

Comment

Is grassroots populist Roy Moore a dead cert vote for big corporate tax cuts?

Comment

Depends on how much money he's gotten from the Mercers and their kind

Comment

Melendez mistrial. Apparently.

Comment

Yup

Was just going to post that.

Comment

That's the trial over, right? When can a new one begin, assuming the government wants to try?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                        Depends on how much money he's gotten from the Mercers and their kind
                        I'm actually impressed he's that rational.

Comment

A mistrial ends the current proceeding immediately.

I have no idea what the court's trial calendar is like, but it usually takes several months in order a) for the prosecution to make a formal decision and b) to find a slot in the calendar for a new trial.

Comment

Fuck off, Paul Ryan. Lying about nobody in America having had a wage increase since the recession (which apparently only happened in America).

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                              Mitch says he wants an ethics investigation into Franken. My guess is that if groping brings ethics investigations, then quite a lot of McConnell's Senators might be up. I imagine there'll be pressure for him to not open that particular can of worms.
                              Especially because this is conduct prior to becoming a Senator.

Comment

David Corn‏Verified account
                                @DavidCornDC
                                Q: Does Trump's endorsement of Moore still stand?
                                @SHSanders45: "It's a decision for the people of Alabama to make."
                                #DodgeCity

Comment

President Trump’s adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner received and forwarded emails about WikiLeaks and a “Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite” that he kept from Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, according to panel leaders demanding that he produce the missing records.
                                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...74d_story.html

Comment

Steve Kornacki‏
                                    @SteveKornacki
                                    Alabama Senate poll (Fox News)

Jones (D) 50%
                                    Moore (R) 42%
                                    Strange does worse than Moore.

Comment

Trump in a tweet is shocked, shocked, at "Frankenstien" (sic, but did you see what he did there?). Sexually harassing women! Sad! Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                        Is he actually touching there?
                                        That's not really the point, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                          Alabama Senate poll (Fox News)

Jones (D) 50%
                                          Moore (R) 42%

Strange does worse than Moore.
                                          Interesting that the two worst polls for Moore have come from the RNC and Fox. Normally their pollsters bias to favour the Republicans, and they release the data to support their candidates.

Suddenly they're pushing "Moore is Toast" polls, while less traditionally biased pollsters have the race much closer. I wonder if they're now trying to force him from the race through biased polling; or trying to get a turnout boost from freaked out Alabama Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by laverte View Post
                                            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                                              Trump in a tweet is shocked, shocked, at "Frankenstien" (sic, but did you see what he did there?).
                                              Yikes. But it's okay, Ivanka is Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by laverte View Post
                                                I honestly couldn't tell whether it was a "joke" or an actual sexual assault.

But no, it's not the point.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                                  Interesting that the two worst polls for Moore have come from the RNC and Fox. Normally their pollsters bias to favour the Republicans, and they release the data to support their candidates.

Suddenly they're pushing "Moore is Toast" polls, while less traditionally biased pollsters have the race much closer. I wonder if they're now trying to force him from the race through biased polling; or trying to get a turnout boost from freaked out Alabama Republicans.
                                                  I think Fox has some surprisingly reputable polling too, doesn't it? But I agree, I think they're likely playing a game here.

Comment

I think Trump is too dumb to consciously construct an antisemitic pun but a Freudian interpretation of unconscious antisemitism holds up, given there's a pattern and given that Trump must have had antagonistic business encounters with Jewish business people down the years, which he'd internalize in an antisemitic way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X