Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

Dear Jason ,

We are delighted to confirm that your application for tickets for the UEFA Cup Final 2008 to be held at City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester, on Wednesday 14 May 2008 at 19.45hrs (local time) has been successful.

Please be reminded that your booking reference number is: ******

Please use this reference number in any future correspondence.

The allocation of tickets and your credit card payment (for tickets plus administrative charge) will be processed between 4 – 13 April 2008, as outlined in the Terms & Conditions of sale (available on the UEFA website www.uefa.com), accepted by you during the ticket application process.

Your tickets will be dispatched, by express courier on Friday 18 April 2008 to the address confirmed by you on the online application form via the www.uefa.com website.

In addition to the tickets a digital version of the Spectators Leaflet providing you with important information regarding the match and its venue as well as tips and advice about the City of Manchester, so that your visit is as enjoyable as possible, will soon be found on the following websites:

• www.uefa.com
    • www.thefa.com
    • www.mcfc.co.uk

Information will also be available via the website www.visitmanchester.co.uk.

Please use the leaflet to make the most of your trip.

If you no longer wish to attend the UEFA Cup Final 2008 then you can cancel your booking uptothe 3 April 2008 by sending an email to uefacupfinal2008@mcfc.co.uk by quoting your full name & reference number as detailed above.

No cancellations will be permitted after the 3 April 2008.

Further information and advice is available through our Customer Contact Service Centre.

By telephone+ 44 (0) 8707 14 05 08

By e-mail uefacupfinal2008@mcfc.co.uk

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in European football.

We wish you a safe journey and hope you have an exciting UEFA Cup Final 2008 at City of Manchester Stadium in Manchester.

With kind regards

Local Organising Committee
    UEFA Cup Final 2008

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

Morons. Couldn't they have given you a proper booking reference rather than just six stars?

Comment

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

Luckily I was unsuccessful, before you cancel maybe some OTF Rangers or Fiorentina supporter might take them off your hands.

Comment

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

Surely you're still going to go anyway even though Spurs are out?

Comment

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

Possible but it's £50 a pop on a week night. Worth it to see the super spurs, not worth it otherwise.

Thing is it looks like we won't know the finalist before the date I have to cancel. I suppose at least some other supporters will get to go.

Comment

UEFA - Bleeding typical!

After Jenas cocked up I cancelled my application. If it had been somewhere more exotic I may have stayed in the ballot.

If I were you, JtS, I'd be making some friends on a Bayern board cos i'd be surprised if they weren't one of the finalists. More seriously, if they do get to the final and you do wish to get rid of tickets, my brother lives in Munich and no doubt works with a few Bayern fans so he could probably shift them.

Why the fuck do UEFA open the application process so early? Final is on May 14th, semi finalists will be known on 10th April so surely better to wait until April 11th before allowing applications. Close application on May 1st (date of semi final 2nd leg) leaving best part of a fortnight to decide ballot and issue tickets.

Comment

Working...
            X