• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current gaming

You might want to play 2 instead then.

Comment

Current gaming

Nah. I'm not that bothered. And I've retired my PS3 anyway.

Comment

Current gaming

I'm still in the very early stages, so the gameplay is still pretty basic, but I'm mostly enjoying it so far and what I've read about it is making me look forward to the next 10-15 hours very much. People are saying it's basically System Shock 2 modernised, which is what I've been wanting for a long time.
        I'm not sure if I'd agree if it feels a little 2010 - certainly not compared to, say, the Deus Ex games. But it's true it doesn't have EA/Ubisoft/Naughty Dog levels of presentation polish or graphical fidelity. The UI is pleasingly sensible-while-stylish. Graphics are decent if not mindblowing.

Comment

I've had a blast playing the first Half Life recently, with the Overhaul and Textures mods. Also still exploring the galaxies in No Man's Sky. Here's an unnecessary pic of my S-class ship The Bug leaving a space station -

Comment

Psssst. We've moved.

Comment

Memory of a carrot, me. I've even posted in that thread!

Enjoying the chillies? [he desperately tried make everyone look over there --->]

Comment

Originally posted by wiblflibl View Post
                Memory of a carrot, me. I've even posted in that thread!

Enjoying the chillies? [he desperately tried make everyone look over there --->]
                If it's legal to send seeds to the States, I will gladly have some if they are going (postage repaid).

Comment

I'm very much enjoying the chillies, thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                    If it's legal to send seeds to the States, I will gladly have some if they are going (postage repaid).
                    The USDA site I checked says importing chilli seeds is only allowed from Mexico and a few South American countries.

Comment

Ah well. They would have had to wait until winter ends, which this year might be as late as Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                      X