No announcement yet.

So, Capita then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that'll explain why I never got my test results from February. My GP's practice were dead apologetic when I called them a couple of months back and couldn't understand why I hadn't received them.

Comment

From experience in a different sphere, Capita are negligent evil incompetent bastards. Outsourcing leeches.

Comment

Yeah, in-house leeches are much better...

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Fussb. That must be worrying.

Comment

That is terrible, Fussbudget, and shows the impact on women's lives that this fuck-up has caused through worry.

Of course, it seems trite to make political capital about this but I will. Bloody stupid BBC! First sentence - "More than 40,000 women in England have not received information regarding cervical cancer screening after a failure to send out letters by the NHS." then halfway down under a picture "The service is provided for NHS England by Capita". So Capita failed to send out the letters then.

Comment

Capita runs the BBC complaints service.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                  Capita runs the BBC complaints service.
                  Which I have just emailed, of course.

Comment

Thanks Nef and Bored but I'm alright, the receptionist gave me my results over the phone when I called the surgery (not sure they're strictly allowed to do this but I'm hardly going to complain on this occasion.)

Comment

Working...
                    X