RSS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSS question

I'm probably being dim, but I can't get the RSS function to work with Google Reader. Is there a URL for the XML file anywhere?

RSS question

Ooh blimey, just back from hols. Everything looks different.

There's a link that says 'add stuff' then one that leads to 'add feed or gadget' or suchlike. Paste the RSS feed address in there.
    I really like iGoogle--have got rid of my own RSS Firefox plugin. I also use the Google Reader widget to pick up podcasts and play them through the browser.

Comment

RSS question

I was trying that and it wouldn't work. I got it to work in the end by putting the rss link through Feedburner. Sadly it looks like there's only the one feed. It would be nice to have one for each forum.

Comment

RSS question

Worked okay for me. Make sure you delete the 'http://' in the box that you paste the link into.

Comment

RSS question

Sadly it looks like there's only the one feed. It would be nice to have one for each forum.
          Yeah, this is a real shame, would've been great if each forum had its own feed but then I guess few people would actually come to the forum if that were possible.

Still, if I had a job were the new site could be a problem, reading the messages through a feed reader would be a very good alternative.

Comment

Working...
          X