Comment

Quiet note, stuffing disparaging aside.

(3-4)

Comment

Quiet note, stuffing disparaging aside.

(3-4)

_ _ T - _ _ _ _

Comment

Ends up you put down the Tory Remain stronghold (6)

Comment

Their talks at Putney freshly owned my realm.

(3,5,4)

Comment

New Model Army (or DUP collapse) for 'riverboat Queen' (5,4)

Comment

Proud Mary (more famously Rosie) rolling on the river (not you, hon)
                  _ _ V _ _ _ _
                  (7)
                  Last edited by Nefertiti2; 08-10-2018, 16:28.

Comment

David Frost and Mehdi Hasan, for example, drunk riveter's wine (12)

Comment

Interviewers possibly repeat to titles (14)

. . L . . P . . T . . . R .

Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 09-10-2018, 10:56.

Comment

T . L . S P . T T . T . R .

Comment

Insult rascals entrenched in it, as telespettatori take priority. "No al calcio moderno" (6)

Comment

Telespettatori, angered because they have no tips, and also no vino, grappa, amaretto, etc (10)

Cazzo!

Comment

State Ultras are 'wet', as in hapless (7,9)

Comment

Capture super thugs in Western Australia (5)

Comment

Medic putting wind up cricketers visiting Perth (9,6)

Comment

Out! Fucking Fremantle Doctor aided yorker! Start of a 24 hour period of poor performance. (3-3)

Comment

Off-day for horse's dam (4)

Comment

Distressing raw night mare causes tender feelings (12)

Comment

Some ironic, heartwarming marketing during recess (5)

Comment

Getting your leg over? Niche, that is (6)

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                              Distressing raw night mare causes tender feelings (12)

You complain about me when I do that!

Comment

Well I complain about the practice of doing that, rather than complain about you, but that aside, it's a fair cop. (It felt dodgy while I was typing it, breaking up the word to ensure that I stuck by the rules)

Comment

A kiss, nookie & damn' cat arranged by sibling 70s hitmakers (3,3,5,7)

Unrelated yet topical bonus for Bretters:

Darlo's dodgy keeper flair all by coca? (6,7-7)

I'd have run night and mare together
                                                  Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 10-10-2018, 11:56.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                                    Well I complain about the practice of doing that, rather than complain about you, but that aside, it's a fair cop. (It felt dodgy while I was typing it, breaking up the word to ensure that I stuck by the rules)
                                                    But it is usually me though, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X