Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week's CL games

We didn't appear to have a thread.

Watching Arsenal's game, there seems to be a fair smattering of empty seats, what do they normally get for middling CL games? I think I read that these fixtures are included on season tickets so do people just not bother/are not able to turn up?

This week's CL games

I'm watching Vil-Man.

Tommy Smythe is a fucking moron. That is all.

Comment

This week's CL games

I assume Man U are wearing blue for pre-Xmas marketing reasons?

Comment

This week's CL games

This game is just not very good so far. Bet Manchester United score now.

Comment

This week's CL games

Matej wrote:
          I'm watching Vil-Man.

Tommy Smythe is a fucking moron. That is all.
          I'm watching this on ESPN via justin.tv. Is he the co-commentator I'm listening to?

Comment

This week's CL games

The Viola are getting their clocks cleaned by OL; they just aren't up to the level of this group.

0-2 after 35 minutes.

Juve held Zenit 0-0 earlier, and Madrid are winning in Belarus, so it looks to be a pretty poor evening for me.

Comment

This week's CL games

Probably. If he says the exact opposite of what you can clearly see in replay, then it is him for sure.

Comment

This week's CL games

Samaras wastes a free header from four yards.

Comment

This week's CL games

Woof. Excellent move on the break by Manchester United. Lopez fingers the shot onto the crossbar.

Comment

This week's CL games

How many tellies does ursus have? Or is he just 'fastest finger 1st' on the remote, flicking from country to country, like a Bond supervillain?

Comment

This week's CL games

When did Ronaldo start thundering all of Man United's free kicks at the goal? It's more tiresome - and less productive, I'm sure - than even David Beckham's repeated efforts.

Comment

This week's CL games

One television.

But with Sky Italia's "Diretta Gol", which lets you watch 8 matches at once (not that I like to do so). It also switches among them so as to see "incidents".

Viola get one back before half time; now for a second half like that against Udinese.

Comment

This week's CL games

Great scuff from Andersen. That makes me feel better about myself.

Comment

This week's CL games

Yeah. I'm off to play on the all-weather soon, and it's always nice to have something from the CL matches I can emulate.

Comment

This week's CL games

Gallas with a vital clearance off of Dinamo's line.

He's having quite a week.

Comment

This week's CL games

Bayern now 2-0 up; Toni with a diving header, though off a pass from Klose in an offside position.

Comment

This week's CL games

these villarreal- man utd matches are always the same. almost nothing happens.

Man utd have by far the best chance of the game, and traditionally it is kicked off the goalline. in the meantime, villarreal give a run through to all that is bad about the argentinean game (and no I don't mean endemic corruption, child trafficking, shortness, slowness or weakness) but old fashioned eye gouging, casual nudges off the ball, wildly exaggerating contact(right now there is a centre half on the ground pretending that he was elbowed in the face by rooney)

then the man utd players get riled until eventually one or two get booked for dissent (for instance ronaldo got booked for moving back the ball when a villarreal player threw the ball up the pitch behind the refs back after a very soft free kick) or get sucked into being booked by commiting cheap fouls.

oh look there's a change in the story. I can't believe that scumbag is protesting his innocence. I've seen villarreal play very good football in la liga, i have no idea why they get caught up in all this cuntology in the champions league. There''s usually no need. Man utd usually wind up playing the same 6-3-1 formation as villarreal so it doesn't matter.

Comment

This week's CL games

Nicklas Bendtner is a rare thing: someone who appears to get worse with practice.

Comment

This week's CL games

Capdevilla off for a nasty above the knee challenge of Ronaldo. Looks like all 8 qualifiers will be decided tonight. The excitement of the group stages, right there.

Comment

This week's CL games

Fuck me, I've done it again.

Comment

This week's CL games

Class own goal by Celtic.

Comment

This week's CL games

Celtic out of Europe as a result.

Comment

This week's CL games

Cavalry charge at the end, though.

Comment

This week's CL games

Bendtner brought the ball down with his arm before the goal.

Viola out of the CL.

And so are Fenerbahce.

Comment

This week's CL games

Aiatl may be interested to know that Dunphy is blaming Ronaldo for the sending off. Both him and Ray Houghton are saying it wasn't a sending off.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X