Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's aiatl's Xmas present sorted

Mumpo wrote:
    They should release 'Cohort', which shows the 900 efforts that sailed far and wide.
    I was going to say something like this, but Mumpo said it so much more eloquently than I ever could.

Perhaps there should be some kind of charity edition of 'You've Been Framed' dedicated to all of Gerrard's misses, with any advertising proceeds from this 3-hour special going to help the victims of his wayward shots?

Comment

that picture of his chamber of shirts is obviously an old one, because I can only see roughly 180 man of the match bottles of carling champagne. I'd estimate it as some time in 2002

Comment

On the subject of Gerrards 'misses' (ahem), the 10 year old nephew of a mate was out playing with a friend when they noticed the lovely Alex driving slowly past in a convertible Bentley with the top down.

As good little Evertonians, they launched into a high pitched rendition of 'The baby's not yours....' as she drifted by, and went back to their game.

Seconds later, with a screech of tyres, the Bentley reversed back to them, and the orange faced occupant screamed "YOU FUCKING PAIR OF LITTLE CUNTS!!", before tearing off down the street leaving them almost hysterical.

Comment

And I am the Life wrote:
          I can only see roughly 180 man of the match bottles of carling champagne.
          180?

Are you sure you haven't just drunk the other 162?

Comment

evilC, you're not taking into account the 25 feet of display cabinet between the Gerrard 8 liverpool jersey, and the Gerrard 4 england jersey.

Robbie Keane's missus claudine palmer who was a minor figure on the Irish celebrity scene before her wedding was on a load of Irish TV shows there lately. until keane signed for liverpool she was a pleasant, good looking, fairly normal looking model type. Now however she's a liverpool wag, and nipping at the heels of alex curran. She has lost weight, turned orange, appears to be coated in a layer of see through plastic and has acquired hair extensions that make her head look like a lollipop that's fallen on the floor of a hairdressers. Apparently its the WAG way.

Comment

Do I need to link to the excellent translation of Henning Berg's biography on the old board. His wife was equally dismissive of the Manchester United WAG culture. Don't pretend that it's solely a Liverpool thing.

I have to admit that if I was footballer with zillions of money I'd have a room built with shirts I'd collected like that. I'm not sure about all the champagne bottles though.

Comment

the only man utd wag remotely in alex curran's league left town in 2003. Even then they hadn't quite mastered the plasticized appearance technology. It's not a man utd/liverpool thing, it's an alex curran thing.

Comment

I like the fact that Michael Owen autographed the Real Madrid shirt he gave to Stevie G.

Do you think Gerrard had to send away for it?

Comment

"acquired hair extensions that make her head look like a lollipop that's fallen on the floor of a hairdressers"

chortle

is that photo really from inside his house? does he charge entry? does he heal the sick?

what bothers me about gerrard is that his forehead is too small - the distance from the top of his eyes to his hairline. I suspect the victorians would clasify him and his class based on appearance e.g. chronic attention seeking class

Comment

his forehead is too small
                      is this the new reactionary defence of men whose hairline has receded to more than three inches above their eyebrows? "Slapheads", as they used to be known?

Comment

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:
                        his forehead is too small
                        is this the new reactionary defence of men whose hairline has receded to more than three inches above their eyebrows? "Slapheads", as they used to be known?
                        bald cunt is this century's term of abuse rogin.

it could be called 'green eyed jealousy' on my behalf but I don't like small foreheads. I've tried but I can't.

Comment

Comment

for hobbes there on the first page.

Comment

Whilst flicking through the billion or so channels on my TV last night I stumbled across 'Liverpool FC TV'. I was fully expecting a Stevie G wankfest but they were actually showing a piece on AFC Liverpool.

I wouldn't imagine FCUM appearing on MUFC TV so why are AFC on LFC TV?

Do AFC have the backing/blessing of LFC then?

Comment

Yes. I think there's a thread on here about it somewhere, but the gist is that they were set up for LFC fans who felt they couldn't afford to follow Premiership football any longer, rather than the FCUM lot who were formed as more of a protest movement against the owners - so there's no antipathy between the 'parent' club and the newborn non-leaguers.

Comment

Working...
                                X