Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gareth Wales Baleathon is back, back, back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    I second RC's request for details of Giggs beating up women. I thought he just got in trouble for (consensually) shagging people he shouldn't have been shagging.
    (One quick Google later) 1997. Accused by his on-off girlfriend, Davinia Murphy, of hitting her.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Christ
      Really? When did that happen?
      https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Giggs...IA.-a060660011
      https://www.thefreelibrary.com/SOCCE......-a061060941
      https://www.thefreelibrary.com/BRUIS...ow.-a061074400

Comment

Blimey. Me neither.

Comment

How good are this Chinese team, because they are better than 5/1 to beat Wales this afternoon on Betfair. Bale will play a bit for contractual reasons, but I doubt he'll do the full 90.

Comment

Giggs was talking them up on Radio Wales this morning

Comment

China 0-1 Wales after 2 minutes.

Comment

Fine finish from the man himself...

Comment

There's a dedicated China Cup thread running already, we stopped using the Walesathon - it was unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                    There's a dedicated China Cup thread running already, we stopped using the Walesathon - it was unlucky.
                    It certainly is for me - I had a fiver on China to win.

Comment

Aaron Ramsey is an absolute legend.

Comment

I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying.

Comment

Aaron Ramsey rescuing ducklings in Porthcawl, it’s like the greatest Disney movie ever.

Comment

Suburban Swansea Cygnet Spectacular

Comment

Aaron Ramsey rescues stranded ducklings sounds like the title of a Half Man Half Biscuit song

Comment

I love Joe Allen even more now too.
                                http://www.bhwt.org.uk/information/c...-egg-issue-12/

Comment

At the weekend I found out the friend I helped move house works with Laura O'Sullivan. She's says she's going to introduce me to her. I'm quite excited at the prospect of meeting Wales' arguably best goalie.

Comment

Decent sides for the friendly at the Millennium v Spain ;

Hennessey; Gunter, Williams, Davies, Roberts, Allen, Ampadu, John, Wilson, Ramsey, Vokes

De Gea, Azpilicueta, Ramos, Albiol, Gaya, Saul, Rodri, Ceballos, Suso, Morata, Alcacer.

On Sky and S4C now.
                                    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 11-10-2018, 18:55.

Comment

Well worked goal for Spain, though there was a bit of luck with a long distance shot being blocked by a Spanish player to accidentally set up Alcacer.

Comment

Saul is a class act.

Comment

I can’t believe that Rodri is playing for Spain, Judas!

Three Spain players queuing up to convert a free kick, Ramos does the honours.

Comment

Yeah that was utterly poor defending.

I can tell the S4C commentators are appalled and embarrassed just by the tone of their voice

Comment

We have barely had the ball, are on around 22% possession and I can’t recall seeing Ramsey or Allen get a touch.

Comment

I just turned it on 5 minutes ago. I'll take your word for it.

Comment

0-2 Spain. (Meanwhile, John Hartson becomes the latest commentator/co-commentator to fall into the 'Chris Gunter' spoonerism manhole...)

Comment

Fucking hell. This is going to be a shellacking.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X