Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Utd Vs Roma, Some others against Danes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome darkglobe.

Ya Ya Toure you mean dws?

Comment

Yeah, too late on the edit ! In my defence, I am watching on grainy Sopcast screen.

Comment

Cheers for the welcome.

Yeah, I'm a united fan, but to be fair I like any decent football match really, throughout my time I've just found they play the best footy for me.

Cantona is in the ground! awesome, why did he go mad, he must have had another few years of decent playing left in him...

Comment

Ferdinand is completely wrecked. By leaving him on, all they're doing is reducing the likelihood of him playing in the next few games.

Mind you, the alternative is John O'Shea.

Comment

Why is Eric there? I wish I was with him, stroking his lovely beard.

Comment

Roma taking control, but Ferguson still hasn't made any changes.

Giggs' foot-to-eye coordination seems to have ebbed away completely this season. It's a bit sad to watch, to be honest.

Comment

Just what does Mancini wear around his neck? Is it part of his undershirt, or is it a seperate scarf thingy?

Comment

Hieronymus Bosch wrote:
                  Giggs' foot-to-eye coordination seems to have ebbed away completely this season. It's a bit sad to watch, to be honest.
                  agreed, though he does seem to be able to produce something every now and again.

Looks like Neville's about to come back on, about time.

Comment

Tevez scores.

Comment

Happy birthday, Ariel.

Comment

Well, look at that. Barnsley are 3-0 up at Watford.

Comment

Mancini wears a kind of polarfleece neck warmer, which is a separate piece of clothing. Totti has been known to the rock the same look (the poor dears get cold when they venture north of the Arno), and Buffon has worn something similar on his head.

Fashion capital of the world, we are.

Comment

Fuck off, Perrota.

I get cold below 60F, but really...you're running around for 90 minutes, is your neck that cold? Though nothing is as embarrassing as Buffon's lame beanie.

Comment

twohundredpercent wrote:
                              Well, look at that. Barnsley are 3-0 up at Watford.
                              The Coca-Cola Championship really is a crazy, mixed-up place.

Leicester City in the bottom three 'as it stands'. Lovely.

Comment

Yeah, most right-thinking people would want Leicester to go down out of that lot, wouldn't they? Watford seem determined to let one of the others accompany West Brom into the Premier League next season.

Comment

ursus arctos wrote:
                                  Mancini wears a kind of polarfleece neck warmer, which is a separate piece of clothing. Totti has been known to the rock the same look (the poor dears get cold when they venture north of the Arno), and Buffon has worn something similar on his head.

Fashion capital of the world, we are.
                                  Rolando Bianchi wore one during his rather inauspiciuos time with us.

I think he started wearing it late August.

To be fair the temperature was well below 60F by then.

Comment

Swindon winger Sofiene Zaaboub was wearing gloves when we played them on the opening day of the season, but I think it was a self-parody.

Comment

Bianchi scored a nice long range goal for Lazio at the weekend, but has generally failed to make a big impression since returning to Italy.

Comment

As he is only a loan signing I'm sure Lazio are counting down the days to dumping him back on us and relieving their wage bill, then.

A bit of a let-down for those expecting Ronaldinho.

Comment

The Barcelona highlights are just starting on RTE. Gawd, what a mess Bill O'Herlihy made of trying to pronounce "Krkic". It came out as "Kree-kick".

Comment

The Great Baltic State Vowel Shortage was a terrible thing.

Comment

On that evidence (putting in the usual proviso of it only being highlights), Barcelona will be massacred by Man United. Schalke played their way through them time and time again, but were undone by having a bad striker up front.

Dunphy afterwards claimed that Schalke are fifth in the Bundesliga (they're second) and didn't appear to be aware that Ronaldinho is out for the season. He's such a piss-taker.

Comment

And he claimed that he sits in on Saturday and Sunday evenings watching Spanish football. He's a spoofer.

Comment

Schalke played their way through them time and time again, but were undone by having a bad striker up front.
                                                  Kuranyi, I presume. What a fucking waster he is. Something went wrong in between Liverpool signing him and landing Torres instead.

Comment

I didn't see any of this leg (I just got home), but the same thing happened in the second half of the first leg, with the identity of the waster ranging across much of the Schalke team. It wasn't all Kuranyi by any means, but also Asamoah, Altintop and Bordon and other defenders who were gifted free headers.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X