• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Kent United

http://www.getkentunited.co.uk/index.php

Or, preferably, don't.

Get Kent United

I'm off to watch the biggest club in Kent on Saturday. Outdoor seating, the worst possible way to watch a match.

Comment

Get Kent United

I heard something about this. I think it was Canterbury City they're after. What a load of bollocks. "Ebbsfleet" have got a lot to answer for.

Enjoy your trip GO, but not too much, obviously.

Comment

Get Kent United

Heh, I've seen us win once in the more than double-figure times that I've been to the Priestfield. Twice if you count a win over Brighton...

Comment

Get Kent United

Folkestone Invicta are top of the list at the moment - but it would appear to be a list compiled by six members.

Comment

Get Kent United

Tonbridge Angels have got a great name and a smashing walk from station to ground, I hope they're not the ones who are 'got'.

Comment

Get Kent United

With six members, I don't think anyone has to worry.

Comment

Get Kent United

I first saw it being roundly derided on a Gillingham board a couple of months ago, so it's certainly a slow burner.

Comment

Get Kent United

This is dying for a clone entitled "Get Bent United" but I can't think of an opening post. Sorry.

Comment

Get Kent United

At a time when chief executives of our top football clubs seem to be spending more time scouring the globe in order to spread their ‘brand’, fans are being priced out of the terraces and a gap has emerged between many clubs and their fans.......

.............(We) Aim to become the first ever team to represent Kent in the FA Premier League.

Comment

Get Kent United

I forgot to mention that the reason we never win in Kent is because of the appalling refereeing that goes on down there. Fucking cheating cunts. Piss off back to France...

Comment

Get Kent United

Ooh, that did look harsh. Still, it's nice for someone else to be on the wrong end of that sort of decision for a change.

Fuck off back to France indeed. I wish. At least then I might occasionally have a chance of actually getting to a game.

Comment

Working...
                        X