• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent message for Bored of Discipline

Well, a question really;

Have you had a few?

Sorry, we must interrupt this thread to mention Russell Brand, Jonathon Ross....

Comment

No, well, I had a Lemsip.It has just got to me, that's all.

I tell you what, even with Cut & Paste, that is hard work

I was hammered on Friday night, early Saturday morning and was shitting myself when I logged on to look what I posted and it was of a higher quality than my normal

The spelling and punctuation were better as well

Comment

What got to you? What are you doing (or why are you doing it)? Please stop.

Comment

The constant rolling on of this Brand/Ross story and the way it is hi-jacking thread(including, now,this one)

Seriously, I love low-brow gossip but it wasn't even being mentioned in the pub last night

Actually, I did get into a performance art mode about what would happen if every thread had me as the last post but I should have done it at 3am to achieve that and my fingers were hurting

I am the OTF Banksy

One day this

"Sorry, we must interrupt this thread to mention Russell Brand, Jonathon Ross, Andrew Sachs, the Satanic Sluts and to bring you links from The Sun and Richard Littlejohn

Ok, those contractual obligations out of the way, this thread can now carry on

As you were...."

will be worth a fortune

Comment

I know I'm probably one of the people you blame for this, having ended up in the middle of a Ross/brand arguement on the Clarkson thread, but if you're posting on every thread could have spelt Jonathan right!

Comment

Working...
            X