No announcement yet.

Fuck Off Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Woodward to do the honorable thing and commit Seppuku. I don't mean that figuratively.

Comment

Ah, I thought Docherty might be one too.

Comment

I hope they call Sparky

Comment

so just the 6 months of intense tapping-up of Pochettino to come, then...

Comment

Laurent Blanc until the end of the season apparently.

Comment

England's most unlikeable club loses an unlikeable manager.

Comment

Absolutely deserved for that Liverpool performance. It was horrific. The worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Conte would seem an excellent option.

Comment

I would like to see the next manager spend the equivalent of half the national debt on Tottenham's reserve players and the next mediocre thing from the Ajax academy, only to fail to get that vaunted 4th place in the league because the entire tactical system is apparently based around a 15 year full back with injury problems.

Comment

In the picture above, why is the keeper taking the penalty seriously?

Comment

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/manchester-united/

Third highest win % in Man Utd's history. Have the Glazers acted too soon?

Edit: proof if any needed in that link that Moyes was a superior manager to Van Gaal.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                          In the picture above, why is the keeper taking the penalty seriously?
                          He wants to keep the ball out?

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                            Time for Woodward to do the honorable thing and commit Seppuku. I don't mean that figuratively.
                            But how many Instagram followers does Seppuku have?

Comment

1-9, with a different number in each square.

Comment

Currently all seven photo-headlines on the Beeb's website are about Manchester United...

Comment

One of my regulars, who doesn't really follow football outside Germany, suggested that, now Bayern no longer want to sack their manager, Wenger should take over at Manchester United.

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post
                                    http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/manchester-united/

Third highest win % in Man Utd's history. Have the Glazers acted too soon?

Edit: proof if any needed in that link that Moyes was a superior manager to Van Gaal.
                                    Wrong scale of comparison. The win rate of all top table teams has increased in recent seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                                      Wrong scale of comparison. The win rate of all top table teams has increased in recent seasons.
                                      Yes, because of Managers like Mourinho.

Comment

I was in two meetings at work after he'd been sacked.

In both of them the hilarious chair made a joke that if we didn't get it right, there was a manager looking for work who was available immediately.

People who only watch football during the world cup should not be allowed to try and make jokes about it.

PS

How stupid I will look if by the morning, Mourinho has sorted out late trains at Northallerton caused by a speed restriction at Ferryhill due to a waterlogged track bed.

Comment

he won't sort it out, BB&F, but he'll blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boobs and FIRE! View Post
                                            I was in two meetings at work after he'd been sacked.

In both of them the hilarious chair made a joke that if we didn't get it right, there was a manager looking for work who was available immediately.

People who only watch football during the world cup should not be allowed to try and make jokes about it.

PS

How stupid I will look if by the morning, Mourinho has sorted out late trains at Northallerton caused by a speed restriction at Ferryhill due to a waterlogged track bed.
                                            Mourinho wouldn't be able to solve that. If he was in charge of the railways he'd import the Bullet train then play it out of position on a heritage line.

Comment

The Glazers have paid £23m to save £100m in the transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                                The Glazers have paid £23m to save £100m in the transfer window.
                                                They wouldn't have spent £100m. Net after selling Pogba to great embarassment it would be maybe £40m. I really think this is partly a Paul or Jose moment and they knew Jose was never going to be the better one to back.

Comment

You think they'd give us a proper laugh and announce Stevie G as caretaker boss.

Comment

I would love that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X