Happy 50th, Ray de Galles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 50th, Ray de Galles!

Many happy returns, Ray! A splendid half-century. Enjoy your day.

Not bad for a whipper-snapper

Can't wait to hear a first hand report of the festivities (which I imagine including Jai Alai and Kabaddi)

Comment

Happy birthday, Ray!

Comment

He's mellowed in his old age, hasn't he? He used to be a right grumpy old fucker.

Speedway is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
          Can't wait to hear a first hand report of the festivities (which I imagine including Jai Alai and Kabaddi)
          Those sound a bit mainstream. I was thinking more like Bo-taoshi, Pesapallo, Sepak Takraw and Buzkashi

Happy birthday and ting

Comment

Happy 50th, Ray.

(Presuming it is your birthday, not a hoax)

Comment

Congratulations on surviving another 584,000,000 mile journey at a speed of about 67,000mph around a superhot series of nuclear explosions

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ray!

I'm assuming that you are celebrating with a private recital by Van Halen in your drawing room.

Comment

Happy Birthday from me, too.

Noticing grey armpit hairs (on yourself, not on others) is the best thing about turning fifty. Everything else sucks.

Fifty is the new sixty-five.

Comment

Penblwydd hapus, Ray!

Comment

Happy birthday, Ray old bean. May the day treat you well.

Comment

Many happy returns (whatever that means) from me. 50 is the new black.

Comment

Happy Half Century RdG.

While you raise your bat to the crowd remember that EIM is wrong!

Comment

Congrats on reaching 50 not out Ray. Now go and turn it into a big one.

Comment

Happy birthday Ray. Hmm, 50. My IQ is closer to 50 than my age these days. Have a good one mate.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ray lad.

Comment

Happy birthday man.

Comment

Bravo. Carry on.

Comment

All the best RdG.

Comment

Thanks all, very kind of you. I presume I must have filled my date of birth in somewhere on my profile then?

I’ve had a wonderful few days celebrating; a drink with a dozen or so local friends on Saturday night, a semi-surprise Xmas lunch with my brothers & sister-in-law and my family on Sunday, cake & champagne and presents in work on Monday and today off work with my wife having a leisurely lunch and a mooch around the shops before taking her and the children to the Palladium panto for my main outing (as it were).

Clary, French Havers and Wilmot et al (but especially Clary) made the panto at least as good as the previous two years and it was great to have the family with me for the first time.

Seeing my Mum & Dad for lunch tomorrow as I’m down in Wales for a gig and I think I might have to officially call the festivities over then and move on to Xmas.

Comment

Hah, happy Birthday. It seems like you're well on top of the whole enjoying it side of things.

Comment

Thanks all, very kind of you. I presume I must have filled my date of birth in somewhere on my profile then?

Yes. Birthdays come up on the forum page, with your age in brackets. Sounds like you've had a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                              Birthdays come up on the forum page, with your age in brackets.
                                              Where? I can't see it.

Oh and Happy Birthday, RdG, whoever you are.

Comment

Working...
                                              X