Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy, Marty!
    Teams
    Bath City FC; Porthcawl RFC (bandwagon-jumping);Wales in most things.
    Biscuit
    Fig roll - deal with it.
    Actor
    Vincent Price (increasingly)
    There seems to be some people who are putting forward people like on the radio whereas I thought the opening post was about voices we like the sound of which is a different matter.

I will go with many on here - Peel, Nunes, Young, Mair - and also add, as slackster has rightly mentioned the sexiness of Frostrup's voice, Antonia Quirke as well for the same reason (although different pitch).

I quite like Jim Naughty's voice as well, there is something comforting about it as with most Scottish voices on radio. I had grown attached to the mangled meter that was Robert Peston's metier and miss it now he has gone to TV.

Teams
    Exeter City
    Biscuit
    Takes
    For the first 20 years or so of my life the only American voices I heard were generally loud. TV sitcoms, movie cops, news clips of politicians' rallies, etc.

Then I travelled a bit and heard NPR, as well as syndicated shows playing old music. Suddenly I had a completely different perspective. It was like I'd left NYC and arrived in Iowa.

If you want to sell me a bridge just say "All Things Considered" in a voice that combines authority and seduction, and I'll sign on the dotted line.