Other Forums You Frequent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Forums You Frequent

Cook'dandbomb'd - mixture of excellent posters and deranged trolls. I mainly stay on Oscillations.

Haven charts - for chart trivia or really to chronicle the death of the charts

Doug Sulpy 901 - Beatles, usually when there is a major reissue

Smileysmile - Beach Boys, ditto, but also because I still watch them and Brian's group live when they come to Florida

The Guardian had a good board back in the 2003 Bush/Blair period

Splitters!

Comment

Just this one and two for klr 650 owners. Formerly one for Honda Element owners, but that's no longer relevant. Belonging to boards for your make / model of car can save you a fair bit of hassle and money.

Comment

I've mostly kicked the habit, tbh. I pop into one with some old football friends on. That's about it.

Comment

Between this site, FB and Twitter, I don't have time for any others.

Comment

This has probably been said before, but: another forum? It would be akin to adultery.

Comment

isn't there a minigolf forum?

Comment

None.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                  isn't there a minigolf forum?
                  Probably. But most people who like that sort of thing are best avoided.

I fucking hate it, for what it's worth.

Comment

Hate what?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                      Hate what?
                      Minigolf. I like the money it provides me with, but I dislike the pastime itself.

Or, to be more precise, I dislike the attributes it brings out in people.

Comment

What the Femme said. But delete Twitter.

Comment

Planet rugby, but God, the politics is hard.

Speak EV. Electric cars.

Comment

Originally posted by treibeis View Post
                            Minigolf. I like the money it provides me with, but I dislike the pastime itself.

Or, to be more precise, I dislike the attributes it brings out in people.
                            I imagine a forum for hard-bitten minigolf entrepreneurs from all over Northern Europe exchanging horror stories about their customers and their lavatorial preferences.

Comment

There used to be a few retro gaming ones but the atmospheres got increasingly toxic.

Comment

There's gotta be a crossover mini golf/Swedish death metal forum somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Folle View Post
                                  There's gotta be a crossover mini golf/Swedish death metal forum somewhere.
                                  <applause>

Comment

I still inhabit what was awarded the accolade of "second cuntiest forum on the Internet" by a shit games journalist trying to do a Fleet Street Fox a fair few years back. Which I was quite pleased with because at the time I was also a regular member of the place he judged to be the award winner too.

Comment

Come to think of it - Stewart Lee did a routine involving shit reviews of his stuff posted on internet forums. And I was on that one at the time. (And weirdly, the quote he used was a not particularly disparaging one from one of the nicest people on there. But given the name of the place, he presumably couldn't resist.)

Comment

I lurk on Cookdandbombd, and Popjustice.

I mainly lurk here as well.

Comment

One almost completely dead current affairs one where I get to see the dumb arguments of Brexiters and Trumpeters. Other than that, I've abandoned the others because they're basically third or fourth rate content compared to what we have here.

Comment

I very periodically check in on one that's practically comatose linked to a blog I really like. The regular commenting community on every post is like a forum so the forum is a bit redundant. And a railway modelling forum because I like looking at pictures of trains and model trains. It's calming.

Comment

I post on mailwatch. Not on Mail related stuff. Some great people there. Met Laverte.

Comment

Random subreddits

Comment

The reason I am here at all is because of the "almost completely dead current affairs one" SB mentioned. It's all his fault.

For LOLZ I hangout on Digital Spy's politics forum. It is reall shit but it is fascinating to see how many variations of threads on Brexit can be started.

And it was awesomes being there for the 2017 election and watching loads of Tories' dreams crumbling.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X