Maybe Norway isn’t that good a model for Britain after all

https://twitter.com/fmk_roi/status/1073568711783653376?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/petrvakoc/status/1073588124926783488?s=21

Comment

This is going to take getting used to

https://twitter.com/TeamSunweb/status/1073528659619782656?s=19

Comment

Especially as the hue is pretty similar to the new CCC one. Lots of tomato shades.

Comment

And Trek's men's kit

Comment

Fabio Aru is full of the joys of the season.

Comment

I guess the Emirati championship is about what he can aspire to on last season’s form

Comment

We have our first 21st Century male World Tour cyclist:

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/remco-evenepoel

Comment

Katusha have upped the sky blue. I assumed this would be down to the sponsor's product line and it seems that it matches the Alpecin "Hybrid" shampoo.

Comment

This list is a pleasing update to PCS:
                      https://www.procyclingstats.com/stat...er-without-win

Comment

The new Androni kit is a little ... busy.

Comment

Did I ever mention that my daughter's Hello Kitty bucket is made by Androni Giocattoli? It's a quality item, made of nice thick plastic unlike a lot of the other buckets you get at the seaside. We took it to Wales on our summer holiday and managed to leave the bag of buckets and spades in the Cwtch Cafe at Aberporth. Children were gutted but remarkably when we went back to that beach a few days later the bag was sitting by the gate of the cafe and all was well.

Comment

Article for FIGS if he drops by:
                            https://www.cyclist.co.uk/in-depth/5...-no6-euskaltel

And anyone else, of course.

Comment

Caffeine shampoo? WTF?

Comment

Has Alpecin caffeine shampoo not made it Stateside yet, then? A snip at $9.99 for 250ml, or something.

They had to change their taglines when marketing it in the UK - I think they made some claim about preventing hair loss but the evidence is somewhat thin on this. So they just get Marcel Kittel to shout about how his hair has 'power' or is 'turbocharged' and stuff like that.

Stick your money in Androni Giocattoli beach toys instead, I say.
                                Last edited by Kevin S; 03-01-2019, 15:01.

Comment

It is available here.

It is just that dglh is not in the target market.

Comment

Evidence is somewhat thin. Well played, Kev.

UA is correct that I am not so focused on this market due to a current position of relative fortune, though I had never heard the idea that caffeine shampoo would stimulate hairgrowth.

Comment

So is that Androni kit being forged in the fires of hell or something?

Comment

No, it's just a liar's kit...

Comment

Right, here we go! New Zealand men's road race is here, I've no idea what's happening as there are no screen graphics and it is not high res.

Also, I've been to get a bottle of Australian wine with which to cheer Amanda Spratt in the Australian Women's Road Race, which starts at 10. Men go at 3, but I don't know if I'll last till then.

Comment

The Aussie Women's Road Race broadcast is geo-blocked. I hate that, they dangle the sweet cycling to me then snatch it away while making a "hurhh" noise. Why the hell do they care if some UK weirdo freeloads? Spratt is my favourite rider, I was really looking forward to this.

Comment

20-year old James Fouche poised to take the first road race of the year, let's see what Team Wiggins make of the NZ national jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                                Article for FIGS if he drops by:
                                                https://www.cyclist.co.uk/in-depth/5...-no6-euskaltel

And anyone else, of course.
                                                Ta very much, our Kev!
                                                Some fond memories there, though insufficient discussion of Etxe Ondo v Moa. The former much better quality (I’m still wearing shorts and tights from that era) but the latter’s contrasting oranges and the switch to black shorts looked better.

Comment

Wowza

Spratt beaten by the 18 year old Sarah Gigante

Comment

Potentially even more Wowza.

Luke Durbridge won the Aussie Time Trial over Rohan Dennis.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X