• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend who supports Notts County thinks it's a disgrace

Comment

Sounds a bit kneejerk alright

Comment

Collins out, Hopkin in at Bradford.

Meanwhile, Alan Stubbs is done at St Mirren.

Is it just me or are there a lot more early departures than usual this season?

Comment

Jean-Paul de Jong, head coach/manager, "Mr Utrecht" and club icon, shown the door by mutual agreement, four games into the season. About time, too. Now jut need to get shut of the two trainers and third place will be ours.

Comment

Steve Bruce.

Comment

The cabbage worked.

Comment

If Villa had scored their last minute penalty last night they'd have been in a playoff position.

Comment

It's squeaky bum time at Villa. If they don't win promotion this season they're in massive FFP doo doo. Bruce clearly isn't the guy to pull that off, but since Warnock isn't available yet it begs the question as to who's gets dynamite vest in the meantime.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                      Steve Bruce.
                      Mrs Doubtfire, fired!

Comment

Bruce blamed it on his Blue roots yet?

Comment

It looks like Jose's sacking is becoming a when not an if

Comment

Originally posted by White No Sugar View Post
                            Bruce blamed it on his Blue roots yet?
                            That trip to the hairdresser was a definite error.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                              It looks like Jose's sacking is becoming a when not an if
                              Yeah but like in any good horror movie, I won't be celebrating until I see an actual stake driven through his heart and the corpse turning to ash.

Comment

This thread's going to be busy shortly...

Comment

Partick Thistle have sacked their manager, Alan Archibald. He was linked to Shrewsbury in the summer.

Comment

Brentford are now looking for a new manager with Dean Smith leaving to take over at Villa (the club he supports), with John Terry as his number two.

Comment

I'm betting it'll will end quickly, and not well. Big Racist John won't happy as anyone's #2.

Comment

We missed mentioning Mark Yates' departure from Macclesfield. He was the replacement for John Askey who left and joined Shrewsbury in the summer.

Askey, it seems, can do no right. After Shrewsbury's 6-0 win over Tranmere in the Checkatrade on Tuesday, people complained Askey didn't applaud the Shrewsbury fans. Meanwhile his counterpart, Mickey Mellon, a former Shrewsbury manager, applauded the travelling Tranmerians giving the Shrewsbury fans someone to directly compare with Askey.

The man who Askey replaced, Paul Hurst, has maybe found a bit of breathing space now that Ipswich have finally won a game. The pressure is still on him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                          Brentford are now looking for a new manager with Dean Smith leaving to take over at Villa (the club he supports), with John Terry as his number two.
                                          Number one.

Dean Smith is i/c, JayTee is his number one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bretwalda View Post
                                            Number one.

Dean Smith is i/c, JayTee is his number one.
                                            John Terry is a number two. A big steaming number two and nobody I know would argue with this.

Comment

This seems an apt place for this news ;

Deadly Doug Dead

Comment

One cunt exits, another enters

Comment

Two exits in the last 24 hours:

Phil Brown at Swindon - https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news...-team-manager/

Neal Ardley at Wimbledon - https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/...-and-neil-cox/

Comment

Three with Phil Brown gone from Swindon too, though I thought he was still at Southend to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X