X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely out of character

Comment

You know I meant the money, right?

I'm well aware the attention is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
        Yes, I'm as fickle as the next person who might have once called themselves a fan but is now trying to detach themself from this toxic bullshit.
        Embrace the toxicity. Bathe in it. Let it wash over you like a bracing alpine stream, but full of toxins.

Comment

Is that a metaphor for Brexit? That's surely a metaphor for Brexit.

Comment

Do I mean metaphor? I've not slept properly in three days and lots of things are confusing at present.

Comment

I've no idea what you're on about, Toby.

Comment

Me neither. I think I'll go to bed.

Comment

Is that a metaphor for Brexit? That's surely a metaphor for Brexit.
                  It's all the same. I can't help feeling that that is deliberate. Given that it's all thanks to Murdoch.

Comment

It's a bit of a Catch 22 though. If Klopp were a cold technocrat he'd be accused of "lacking passion."

Comment

Can't tell where the shirt ends and the shorts begin.

Comment

It is nearly 2019 and Phil Bardsley is starting a Premier League game.

Comment

Fuck off. That cunt is Too Shit for Scotland.

Comment

1-1 in the Man Utd-Arsenal game, and both goals were the result of poor defensive errors, De Gea palming a fairly weak header backwards and just over his own line, and then the Arsenal defence letting a un-threatening looking pull back go past about three of them to reach Martial to sweep home.

Comment

Liverpool 1-0 down to Burnley, because Liverpool.

Comment

Fantastic. Next year is our year, etc.

Comment

Liverpool level within five minutes of going behind. Chelsea have let two in in about the same period of time against goal-shy-Wolves, as I believe they are now officially called.

Comment

Liverpool now 2-1 up. I'm really, really trying not to care.

Comment

Arsenal retake the lead after some comedy defending from Rojo, then Man United equalise almost directly from kick off. Blimey heckers.

Comment

This is a silly game. Two more awful defensive errors in a minute and it's 2-2. Marcus Rojo was extremely lucky the ball squirted in for 2-1 Arsenal. If it hadn't, it was almost certainly a penalty and a second yellow.

Now Man United are clinging on more by luck than judgement.

Comment

3-1 Liverpool. I wonder how long Burnley will stick with Dyche?

Comment

Ranking the Man Utd-Arsenal goals in terms of defensive incompetence, worst to marginally less awful.

#1 - Man U's second: three men Arsenal players around the ball play after you Claude, and then pass to Lingard for a tap-in. WTF?
                                            #2 - Arsenal's first: butterfingers.
                                            #3 - Arsenal's second: you are not suppose to form a guard of honour for the forward, you know. Nor shoot at your own goal.
                                            #4 - Man U's first: erm, why have you all stopped whilst the ball is still in play inside your own penalty area?

Comment

Fellaini really is a horrible shithouse.

Comment

Pity that Mkhtaryian (sp?) 'goal' was offside, the finish was a fine bit of skill.

Oh, and yes, pulling a blokes hair, that is Ramos-esque.

Comment

Primary school kickabouts in Milano featured significantly more tactical awareness

Comment

3-1 Liverpool. I wonder how long Burnley will stick with Dyche?
                                                    Name a realistic replacement. And I'm not convinced he should go just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X