No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester posted a pre tax loss of £20.8 million in 2013-14 as they bought their way out of the championship. But in 2014-15 they posted a profit of £27 million, then £17 million in 2015-16, then £92.5 million in 2016-17. I think they'll be ok for a while.

Comment

David Silva has been sensational in the first half but Man City haven't got this sewn up yet.

Comment

Has Aguero dyed his hair for a bet?

Comment

Arsenal are closer in points to Man U (8th) than they are to Liverpool (2nd)

Comment

That sounds as though it should be in that 'Time and Death' thread over in World.

Comment

Did that arsenal defender make any contact with Son whatsoever? I mean I've never seen a defender so desperate to give away a penalty, or miss the ball and man with his tackling foot so comprehensively. but even if there is no contact, son is perfectly entitled to jump out of his way and get a penalty.

Comment

None whatsoever.

It's been very entertaining though. Everyone's so tetchy.

Comment

Mike Fucking Dean. Again.

Comment

Haha did anyone hear souness talking so approvingly of the Arsenal subs losing the run of themselves after the spurs equalizer. "Haven't seen that in years." and the usual bollocks about how it's important to see that the players care, and the fans pay their money......

Of course another way of looking at it is a team that has lost the run of itself, and lost its focus to throw the toys out of the pram, while the steelheaded spurs players took advantage of the little tantrum to almost immediately win a penalty. Souness is such a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                      Mike Fucking Dean. Again.
                      https://twitter.com/oilysailor/status/1069244014543740928

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                        Haha did anyone hear souness talking so approvingly of the Arsenal subs losing the run of themselves after the spurs equalizer. "Haven't seen that in years." and the usual bollocks about how it's important to see that the players care, and the fans pay their money......

Of course another way of looking at it is a team that has lost the run of itself, and lost its focus to throw the toys out of the pram, while the steelheaded spurs players took advantage of the little tantrum to almost immediately win a penalty. Souness is such a clown.
                        Anybody who saw my recent advice re: listening to a word Phil Thompson says would do well to apply it to Souness. He's a gobshite.

Comment

Although that said, everybody likes a bit of needle now and again.

Comment

Wow. That's a great finish.

Comment

Off a terrific pass

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Well.

Comment

Spurs' spursing of this has been something to witness.

Comment

Bloody great game, innit.

Comment

It's been an absolute cracker.

Anyone want to bet on the day's final fixture not being a damp squib in comparison?

Comment

Dier by name . . .

Comment

Torreira could possibly be the footballer who makes me care about the premier league again. Along with Kante, of course.

Comment

The weekend that will give me nightmares about the score 4-2

Comment

That is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Oh my.

Comment

What on earth went on there? Did Pickford need to touch the ball at all?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X