No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester-than-zero should be at least three goals up here.

Which of course means Arse will win.

Comment

That was coming.

Comment

And maybe that was too. Caress.

Comment

That was poor from Leicester, but some finish indeed. (That celebration needs updating, however.)

Comment

https://twitter.com/gunnersaurus/status/1054465895068774412?s=21

Comment

10 wins in a row. Arsenal as dark horses?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                10 wins in a row. Arsenal as dark horses?
                Especially when they can play with a twelfth man #notabitbitterme

Comment

It looked like Leicester should have had a penalty for handball in the first half. but the referee also allowed a lot of physical stuff from Leicester players. There was a foul on Özil before the first goal and Leicester players had more or less carte blanche to wrestle Lacazette to the ground. So I'm sure we can agree the referee was terrible.

Comment

What was Schmeichel complaining to an official about after the second, an (erroneous) offside claim?

Comment

Chris Kavanagh was the referee. Never seen him before. would be happy never to see him again. lolloped a lot. didn't control the game. clearly not respected by either team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                        What was Schmeichel complaining to an official about after the second, an (erroneous) offside claim?
                        That's what it looked like to me, clutching at straws as Aubameynang was behind the ball.

Comment

Srivaddhanaprabha’s helicopter has crashed in the King Power parking lot following Leicester’s match today.

Comment

Leicester owner was on board
                            https://twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/1056295939932110848

Comment

Pictures of a fireball in the BBC report

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-46006470

Comment

Fuck

Comment

There is no confirmation of who was on board, that Jacobs tweet appears to have jumped the gun.

Love and hugs to nmrfox, Janik and any other Leicester minded people here. I'm feeling very shocked and slightly tearful right now.

Comment

Horrible news. Casts a shadow of sadness over the whole season. I went to university at Leicester (albeit 30 years ago now) and their Premiership win was the best thing to happen to football for decades. Best wishes to club and community.

Comment

Not sure how true this is, but fucking hell.

https://twitter.com/rick_shares/stat...46136368373761

Comment

It's been deleted, whatever it was. Possibly the seemingly false rumour that Puel was on board?
                                        There is a photo kicking around of people boarding the copter, though whether it's from last night is unclear. The only face I recognise from that is Srivaddhanaprabha.

Comment

Thoughts for the Leicester fans on here. Horrific pictures of the ensuing fireball.

Watching Match of the Day, I was struck by how good a broadcaster Gary Lineker has become. There aren’t many ex-footballers who could have followed the post-football career trajectory that he did.

Comment

Lineker has done well to stay at the beeb, which for its faults has meant him working alongside some very experienced presenters and producers. They have quite a knack of turning ex-pros into very good presenters, I always think of Sue Barker as another shining example. It helped of course that from day one Lineker's reputation as a world class player was unquestioned as was his likeability as a player on the pitch. I doubt even Arsenal fans disliked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek weet nie View Post
                                              Thoughts for the Leicester fans on here. Horrific pictures of the ensuing fireball.

Watching Match of the Day, I was struck by how good a broadcaster Gary Lineker has become. There aren’t many ex-footballers who could have followed the post-football career trajectory that he did.
                                              Yes, MotD really couldn't have set the mood and tone better than they did last night and I imagine Lineker played a big part in that on and off the screen.

He also got the tone absolutely right on Channel 4's Stand up to Cancer this week, describing his oldest son's battle against leukaemia but largely focusing on the numerous children who weren't as lucky as his son.

Comment

yes Lineker did well and is an excellent broadcaster.

Nonetheless I find it pretty astonishing Premier League games are going ahead today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                                  This tweet seems incredibly unwise. Either he was given info in confidence and released it without authorization or he was tweeting speculation as fact. I infer it was the former because the events are unfolding as he predicted.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X