1-1 now.

Comment

Shite

Comment

What's 1-1?

Comment

I am also confused.

Comment

Yeah, almost started swearing in the pasta aisle.

Comment

2-0 Chelsea. Wellity, wellity, wellity.

Comment

I figured my bt app was a bit behind. After about 10 minutes I figured it wasn't that behind.

I feel dirty wanting Chelsea to win.

Comment

Quality header from Sideshow Bob

Comment

Ya dancer!

Comment

Finishes 2-0 Chelsea. I'm not sure many people saw that coming.

Comment

It was a funny. Man City bossed the first half, Chelsea looked desperate at times. But Chelsea scored and could have been 2 or 3 up.
                        Second half Chelsea came out all guns blazing for 10 minutes then City came at them again winning like 5 corners in a row and having a load of shots, but then Chelsea scored again.
                        Fun game. I'm constantly surprised at how much Fernandinho gets away with, though.

Comment

Sweet Jesus what a goal by Son.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                            What's 1-1?
                            Football

Comment

Lineker's specs on MOTD look like they should have a comedy false nose and moustache attatched to them

Comment

Snodgrass' finish was lovely.

Comment

I'm not sure about the MOTD commentator's suggestion that mourinho and ranieri are great friends

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                    I'm not sure about the MOTD commentator's suggestion that mourinho and ranieri are great friends
                                    Well, that's what Ranieri's claimed anyway. Mind you, with the things Jose's said about him in the past I think Claudio's some kind of masochist.

Comment

Saw a copy of the dreaded Sunday Times today and noticed that Brian Glanville is still filing match reports at the age of 87.

Comment

Excellent result for Wolves today and another goal for Matt Doherty, I reckon he'll be seen more often in an Ireland team in the future considering McCarthy brought him to Wolves after seeing him play 45 minutes in a friendly. The problem is that one of the only other top class players we have is a right back as well, one thing I can predict is that Cyrus Christie's international appearances are going to be a lot fewer.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                          Excellent result for Wolves today and another goal for Matt Doherty, I reckon he'll be seen more often in an Ireland team in the future considering McCarthy brought him to Wolves after seeing him play 45 minutes in a friendly. The problem is that one of the only other top class players we have is a right back as well, one thing I can predict is that Cyrus Christie's international appearances are going to be a lot fewer.
                                          But he's a cert for central midfield, surely?!

Comment

Oh, Everton.

Comment

If Everton were any good this would be 3-3 by now.

Comment

Tottenham get an injury-time goal after being unimpressive for most of the day. Erikson.

Comment

FUCKSOCKS!

Comment

Fulham are fucked and Southampton aren't any better so you only have to stay ahead of one more team.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X