No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad my reverse psychology worked...

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
      When does it get to the point that Man Utd fans would rather their team lost two or three on the trot, even to the hated Liverpool, so that Mourinho has to be sacked? They're in no danger of relegation, but nor are they going to win the league and even a CL place is doubtful in the extreme. The CL itself is a dream which won't come true and even an FA Cup triumph would be nowt special.
      That has been my position since the day the fucker was appointed.

Comment

yeah, may 2016

Comment

Oh, Shaqiri Shaqiri!

Comment

Why would I want my team to lose?

That was bad. Really bad. I'm going out to get drunk. I'll post my thoughts after a lot of beer. But this is worse than it was under Moyes and Van Gaal. He's a dead man walking and there's no way back for him, but he's going nowhere until the end of the season. It's like those episodes of The Sopranos where Tony is a salesmen stuck at a conference without his wallet and ID. Limbo shit. You just want it over so that you can get back to the real action.

Comment

I'm putting money on it. Five English pounds (for what they'll be worth post March 29th 2019). Manchester United are going to win the Champions League this season. Oh, they'll finish sixth here in the pursuit but it's Mourinho's only goal and has been since he joined them.

Comment

Are these the longest odds that Man U have ever been before a last 16 phase? (33/1 to 40/1):

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...-league/winner

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                  I'm putting money on it. Five English pounds (for what they'll be worth post March 29th 2019). Manchester United are going to win the Champions League this season. Oh, they'll finish sixth here in the pursuit but it's Mourinho's only goal and has been since he joined them.
                  Man Utd will beat Man City in the semi finals too.

Comment

Why would I want my team to lose?

Because You've decided that your manager is a dangerous cancer, yet that isn't the basis on which he is being judged. It's results.

Comment

He's not being judged on results. Woodward has said as much. He's being judged on a commercial basis.

Comment

I thought he was being judged on volume of piss boiled.

Comment

If that were the case he'd be guaranteed a job for life judging by on here.

Comment

Most of the boiled piss belongs to Man Utd fans, although I'm certain that detail hadn't passed you by.

I'm not going to gloat about today. It's always good to hammer that lot - on the occasions it happens - but the fact remains this Liverpool side have won fuck all. If, at the end of the season, they have won something, then I might allow myself a smile, despite the fact I'm trying my best not to give a shit.

Other than that, meh.

Comment

my god, none of you can handle having a good team. Garcia is every bit as bad. It's hilarious.

Comment

I can handle having a good team, it's just that you know there's a great team going to fucking win everything, so what's the point getting too excited? Quiet satisfaction that we've improved, should finish 2nd and within 8-10 points of City, but that's about it. And that's as good as it's likely to get, unless City have an off-season (like when Leicester won it).

Comment

Xherdan Shaquiri reminds me of Don Rickles. (Yes, I watched Kelly's Heroes a couple of weeks ago)

Comment

Unai Emery dyes his hair goth black

Comment

Who was Stephen doing pundit duties on MOTD 2? I didn't recognise him

Comment

He was a terrible left back in the Benitez/Houllier days for Liverpool. Made Riise look good.

Comment

Warnock?

Comment

yep. Played mostly for Blackburn i think.

That Watford compilation at the end was amazing. That was a cunt's tackle by Deaney yesterday though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              my god, none of you can handle having a good team. Garcia is every bit as bad. It's hilarious.
                                              "We've" got a great team. But I refuse to believe the hype until they ("we"?), y'know, live up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                                yep. Played mostly for Blackburn i think.

That Watford compilation at the end was amazing. That was a cunt's tackle by Deaney yesterday though.
                                                I thought Neil Etheridge threw some real shade on him in the interview. "We're all professionals."

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                  He was a terrible left back in the Benitez/Houllier days for Liverpool. Made Riise look good.
                                                  Hardly narrows it down, does it? Insua, Vignal, Traore, Dossena, Aurelio... Good thing Konchesky didn't arrive earlier.

Comment

This struck me a while back about Benitez.. whilst NUFC really are lucky to (still) have him and it seems churlish to complain, he really does have a gigantic fucking blind spot when it comes to full-backs, doesn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X