Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup.

Unfortunately for me, this years Burnley look like last years Stoke.

Comment

Joe Hart seemed to have a good game

Comment

He has all season. It's the buggers directly in front of him who are the problem.

Comment

None of the big six is totally fucking up and collapsing yet like Chelsea did in Mourinho's last season (lowest is Man U at 10th) but it's early days. Arsenal and Man United are the least convincing for well-publicized reasons (the result of years of stagnation).

The test will be which squads can sustain the Champions League-Premier League grind that starts shortly.

Comment

Manchester United will finish top four, I would have thought. We were shite against Brighton, and fell apart in the second half against Spurs, but this whole UNITED IN CRISIS paper talk, with images of a cracked club badge, was a premature overreaction.

Pogba can fuck off though.

Comment

Oh, Man Utd are as far from 'crisis' as can be.

However, Mourinho showing some semblance of remotely holding it together following an off-day would likely help his players' cause.

Comment

My predictions
                Top 3: Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool
                4th/5th: Spurs, Man Utd
                6th: Arsenal (but not guaranteed)

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                  However, Mourinho showing some semblance of remotely holding it together following an off-day would likely help his players' cause.
                  In other areas of his life, he seems to have matters pretty well organised:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45408351

Comment

I would really love to know if Jorge Mendes is covering all or a part of these fines his clients keep having to pay with for these schemes.

Comment

I think I know where I'd be looking for any discrepancies next, considering that one of the HMRC's main offices is in... WOLVERHAMPTON!

Comment

Well thank fuck the international break is over.
                        Liverpool 1 up at Spurs after Vorm forgets where the goal line is.
                        Before that a pretty even game although Liverpool had one disallowed for offside in the first minute which would have stood if Mane hasn't waved a boot at it as it was going in anyway. Ho hum.

Comment

Oh and weirdly Alderweireld doesn't have the club badge on his shirt. Presumably that's why he keeps trying to rip them off all the Liverpool players.

Comment

Moura is decent.

Comment

Vorm however, really isn't. 2-0 after Vertongen tried his hardest to score an own goal only to hit the post and Vorm watches it go through his buttery fingers. Firmino tap in from 2 inches.
                              Last edited by hobbes; 15-09-2018, 12:48.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                Well thank fuck the international break is over.
                                Liverpool 1 up at Spurs after Vorm forgets where the goal line is.
                                Before that a pretty even game although Liverpool had one disallowed for offside in the first minute which would have stood if Mane hasn't waved a boot at it as it was going in anyway. Ho hum.
                                That wouldn't have gone in

Comment

It did though. Mane didn't touch it.

Comment

Yes he did.

Actually the idea that he didn't is a new one. He definitely touched it. Absolutely sure he did (though now I want to see another replay because I'm a bit dumbfounded by the idea that he didn't - absolutely sure that the ball after Firmino(?) touched it was going well wide until Mane touched it

Comment

Liverpool are going to win the league aren't they? I wouldnt mind that if I didn't have such a dislike of Klopp's way of being

Comment

Watch it again. Mane didn't touch it.
                                        And Liverpool won't win the league.

Comment

No. They’ll be fun watching though.

Comment

5 out of 5.

They won't win the league.

Comment

That should have been a penalty at the end

Comment

What? When?

Comment

When someone kicked Son's ankle

Comment

He'd have got the penalty if he hadn't taken his (terrible) shot and then decided to have a sit down.

Liverpool are not going to win the league. They're still - despite a great start - far too flaky.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X