No announcement yet.

Lemar, qu’on voit danser le long des… French football 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I have no doubt that half of these players are going to be in the FIFPRO team of the season in about 5 years. But that's not much use to Henry tonight.

Comment

I don't feel sorry for him, he must have known when he took over (and demanded €200,000 a month + various bonuses that's why Bordeaux turned him down, not bad for a first managerial job) what they were like and that they were never going to pull up many trees this year. Chadli, Falcao and Golovin have been particularly disappointing (Golovin has had injury pbs it has to be said, but the 2 times I saw him play he was very pedestrian for a "marquee signing").

Comment

Let's hope for Monaco that they improve on their last scoreline vs PSG (April):

Comment

my god, I was able to read that. I'm stunned. Actually a lot of that makes a lot of sense. if you're trying to integrate a bunch of new players, you can't afford injuries to what passes as senior players. The suggestion that there's a serious case of reversion to the mean going on seems fairly evident as well. It's just really hard to do what Monaco are trying to do season after season.

Comment

They have been particularly affected by injuries that's for sure (+ Chadli and Mboula stretchered off tonight...). Last CL game vs Bruges at home, they had to field their 4th keeper, Loïc Badiashile (they lost 4-0)

LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS : MONACO ALIGNE ... SON 4E GARDIEN DE BUT À BRUGES

3-0, Cavani hat-trick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
              my god, I was able to read that. I'm stunned.

Comment

I'm looking at the Ligue 1 table and they're now bottom, level on points with Guingamp...

Neymar on penalty, 4-0

Poor Sidibé is rank tonight and generally this season. He must be gutted re his international career, he had to pull out of the WC because of injury, Deschamps selected little-known Pavard and the rest is history... (Sidibé has 18 French caps and was the first choice at right back up to June, could take him a while now to dislodge Pavard).

Comment

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1061714368310710273

I would rephrase that: your "ex" French international

Comment

https://www.lamontagne.fr/clermont-f..._13050634.html Clermont Foot for sale

Comment

Quite good this Montpellier-Rennes (2-2 with 10 minutes to go), I've only seen the second half but very enjoyable. A brace from Delort for Montpellier, 7 league goals for him this season, not bad for a player that many thought was past his best. Ben Arfa is back too (nice goal), pleased for him.

Comment

Less than ideal pitch conditions on the Côte tonight

https://twitter.com/cecemc06/status/1075483525263056896?s=21

ASM somehow managed to score, and advance to the quarterfinals of the Coupe de la Ligue.

Comment

that looks a lot like the 1991 ECWC final, with two teams chasing the ball, and more than one black player.

Comment

Shout out to ASF Andrezieux of National 2, who have just eliminated Marseille from the Coupe de France. I've rather liked them since they replied to their inclusion in Badge Of The Week.

Comment

It was on BeIn streaming here. A thoroughly deserved victory and a night they won't soon forget. Andrezieux is not far from Saint-Etienne and they played OM at the Chaudron Vert, filling the lower tier.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                Shout out to ASF Andrezieux of National 2, who have just eliminated Marseille from the Coupe de France. I've rather liked them since they replied to their inclusion in Badge Of The Week.

Haha. That's fantastic. I've just read Cameron Carter's piece and tried to imagine what I'd have thought if I wasn't aware that it was a surreal pisstake.

"Incomprehensible" barely covers it.

Comment

Stade Rennais recover from two goals down to tie the Coupe de France final in regulation, and go on to win it on penalties.

Their first trophy in 49 years.

PSG and leads in big matches, eh?

Comment

Please tell me there’s somewhere we can ALL enjoy this magnificent spectacle..?

Comment

12+ minutes of highlights

Comment

What kind of ban is neymar likely to get? a fan doing that to neymar would wind up in jail.

Comment

L'Equipe is setting the over/under at five matches, given other (non-Neymar) precedents.

PSG immediately started briefing that the fellow in question was the close friend of a Rennes player interested in "creating a scene", but Tuchel rowed back from that relatively forcefully the next day.

It is quite the shambles over there at the moment (as it is at OM, where McCourt is throwing his toys out of the pram (again)).

Comment

is buying OM the football equivalent of getting married to Liz taylor or richard burton?

Comment

Neymar really is a spiteful little wanker.

The older Dani Alves gets, the more and more of a resemblance he bears to Flea from TRHCP.

And Julian Draxler is - to use an old-fashioned OTF term - utter salad.

Comment

I'd say that buying OM is more like marrying the Black Widow.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  That's a really weird highlights package. Firstly because half the "highlights" show a tackle or a bit of a run or something equally uninspiring, and then secondly because the replays you get (other than the goals themselves) appear about 30 seconds or so after the thing being replayed, and following a set of other bits of game.

Comment

It is a bit "artisinal".

Here is the official set from the FFF (w/o commentary)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X