Rihanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rihanna

Yeah... she is perfect, beautiful, everything you would want as a gay man, of a female singer.

I heard a 4th song today (by her, obvs), and have since found out that it was in 2009.

There are two ways this thread could go. I started this about 20 minutes ago, and ... you know, watched the 3 Rihanna videos, and everyone wanders off disinterested,

Or,

Offhand, other than the 3 that I am on about, can anyone name any other of her songs?

Also, do you feel better, or worse for Rihanna being in this world?

And thirdly, I have just typed all of this old bollocks, and it took fucking ages, just so I could play this:

Anyone else have absolute blind loyalty to something they don't know anything about?

Don't misunderstand me, I can't think of a more (just checked, and yes, it's in music) ...

Not sure. Also, not sure why I have been randomly doublespacing this text, when I should be lis

I want to like her but she is an enthusiast for exotic fur, worn just the once.

Music-wise she is interesting.

Comment

I did not know that.

Do you have a tin-opener, because at which part are we supposed to stop?

Also, you are dead-on.

I hope it isn't true.

Comment

She has an excellent voice, mainly because she's eliminated any trace of melisma. A note is a note pure and unadorned. I could listen to Stay on rewind for hours.

Comment

Yeah but that nasally mode of singing has know become the norm in much of pop music. It's like winning the long fight against cholera (melisma) only for an influenza outbreak to pop up.

Comment

I have an anecdote involving Rihanna, a girl from Kent with glasses of Möet all over her skirt, a bicycle rickshaw and Boys Boys Boys.

But I think I've done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
              She has an excellent voice, mainly because she's eliminated any trace of melisma. A note is a note pure and unadorned.
              For this alone she has my undying admiration.

Comment

She is only 30. It feels like she has been having hits since the turn of the century.

Comment

She's no Amerie.

But yeah, on the whole I like her.

Comment

Working...
                  X