No announcement yet.

La Vecchia Signora compra un vecchio gioiello: Calcio Italiano 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter v Torino live on Eleven Sports Facebook page.

Comment

And I managed to tune in just in time to see Inter add a second.

Comment

Oh dear Inter.

Comment

KPB nets a 99th minute penalty to rescue a point for 10-man Sassuolo.

Woo, and, indeed, hoo.

Comment

two games in and inter are already five points behind Juventus. (and three points behind sassuolo!) Are they going to get any closer to Juventus at any point I wonder, (or sassuolo?)

Comment

Depends on how caught up in the Champions League Juve get.

The Chievo side that gave Juve fits last week made Fiorentina look like DiStefano's Madrid tonight.

Comment

heh, you seem to have omitted Inter from your calculations Ursus. Is predestination a thing among inter fans at this stage?

Comment

Fatalism has always been a key part of the Interista experience.

Comment

I suppose Fatalism is just Predestination for people who know they aren't going to be saved.

Comment

Nobody will catch Juve until some other teams start to build their own stadia and can get access to more cash.

Roma lose late, which was disappointing. I'm not very impressed with this side. And although Pastore may have scored the goal of the season last week, he's crap and has been probably since his Palermo days. That was a very poor purchase by Roma.

Comment

Napoli have messed up this evening, going down 3-0 at Samp. Juve's to lose already, and they won't.

Meanwhile the new improved Sassuolo come out on top of an eight goal thriller with Genoa, with a 5-3 win.

Comment

Samp's third was an absolute beauty

Comment

Should I be pleased that Parma held Juve to a mere 1-2?

Comment

Originally posted by statto99 View Post
                              Should I be pleased that Parma held Juve to a mere 1-2?
                              Parma played well and were unlucky not too hold out for draw. Gervinho, despite not being fully fit, had a good game.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/1036892006512029697?s=19

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/st...512029697?s=19

Comment

Sassuolo frustrating Juve mightily in the first half

Comment

Cristiano pots a rebound into an empty net from less than a metre out. Is hailed as a god by the Juvemtini.

Comment

Ends 2-1 to Juve, Cristiano's second was a bit better than his first.

Douglas Costa with the rare Triple Crown of asshattery in the final minutes: elbow, headbutt and spitting in the face of his opposite number (each separated by some time, not a combination assault).

And it still took VAR for him to be sent off.

Comment

erm, what happened to Douglas Costa? Was it the pressure of playing in a top of the table clash?

Inter are already 8 points behind juventus after only four games, and next up are a spurs team that are going to desperately want to kick that cat. Is spalletti in trouble yet?

Comment

My best guess is psychotic break. More inexplicable to me is that it took VAR review of him spitting into the guy’s face for him to be sent off.

Spalletti hasn’t been accepted universally at any point since he was appointed. But he retains the support of the absentee owners. The most dangerous thing for him would be if Milan get their act together.

Comment

How would that even work? (Accepted universally) Would it help to be a former player? (Which must include literally tens of thousands of people at this point) At this point the only way they could appoint someone who has won a title would be to appoint conte or bring back someone from the nineties like capello.

Comment

The problem a lot of Interisti had with Spalletti from the beginning is that he was managing Roma when they were Inter’s most serious rivals for silverware during the period when Juve were on the naughty step.

There are lots of guys who don’t have that baggage (or comparable baggage from close association with Juve or Milan).

As far as Tottenham goes, I don’t know any rational Interisti who expect them to do anything of note in the Champions League.

Comment

If the Milano clubs added their points together, they would still be four points behind Juve after four matches played.

Comment

Roma-Chievo is a tale of two halves. Roma come out flying and then piss away a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2. Pitiful.

Comment

I'd missed the Serie B story until now, the whole division now appears to have been suspended (or possibly not).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X