No announcement yet.

AEB Scramble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not jumped ship. I still think it would be gloriously hilarious if England went out on penalties in the quarter finals. Almost so much that if Sweden have the lead in the 92nd minute, they should score an own goal to make it happen.

But you can't say other than this lot, this squad is quite likeable without a single cu**. Not even the manager is an arse and I do very much include Sven-Göring Erikstein among the twats.
    And I have a bit of a Danny Rose man-crush.

Comment

But you can't say other than this lot, this squad is quite likeable without a single cu**.

Ashley Young being the single exception that proves the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
        this squad is quite likeable without a single cunt
        For your consideration;

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 04-07-2018, 16:44.

Comment

Agree with you about Rose though, swit-swoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
            But you can't say other than this lot, this squad is quite likeable without a single cu**.

Ashley Young being the single exception that proves the rule.
            I don't follow English football much now. That's not me trying to be smug or anything, only that with age my football digestion system can only handle so much nowadays and I focus on the Italian leagues. So if you care fill me in why?

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
              For your consideration;

I see. He's a holy diver. However, the last one (above) I don't understand. What did he do there?

Comment

Well, a diver who also regularly doles out filthy petulant fouls - a particularly gruesome combination.

You really don't get the last one? Read the name on the badge (though that's not their real name).

Comment

That's a MK Dons shirt

Comment

Ashley Young wins Oscar nomination

Comment

I won't defend Alli's diving, it's disgraceful, so are the challenges (pretty sure he was punished for all of them at the time though).

However, can you hold playing for franchise against him? He's from Milton Keynes and was 6/7 when the franchise had their first game there. He's effectively come through the academy at his local club. My middle child is 7 (not 8 as I put on another separate post yesterday) and he wouldn't have a clue about football politics if I asked him now. I despise all that Forest Green have become, but if they offered him a place in their academy I'd be a fool to reject it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                        I won't defend Alli's diving, it's disgraceful, so are the challenges (pretty sure he was punished for all of them at the time though).

However, can you hold playing for franchise against him? He's from Milton Keynes and was 6/7 when the franchise had their first game there. He's effectively come through the academy at his local club. My middle child is 7 (not 8 as I put on another separate post yesterday) and he wouldn't have a clue about football politics if I asked him now. I despise all that Forest Green have become, but if they offered him a place in their academy I'd be a fool to reject it.
                        Surely Cheltenham Town are near enough to avoid an FGR monopoly?

Comment

Indeed - my point is simply that if a local club (one that I can't stand due to the way they're funded and the fact that they are now basically an advert) were to offer him terms, then I'd be a fool to say no because of my principles in order to hinder my son's future.

The same has to be said for the parents/guardians of Dele Alli, he joined the club at 11 years old, it's unfair to say he should have principles and not have signed for them.

As I said, his diving and bad challenges are cuntishness of the highest level, but I think it's wrong to hold his time at franchise over him simply because it's franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

Nah, anyone who takes Franchise coin is a cunt, as is anyone who is involved with them in any way. There are over a hundred other professional clubs you can go with.

I could dress it up by pointing out that Alli has willingly become emblematic of that verminous club and his “development” is seen as some kind of fig leaf for their heinous existence but it’s not necessary - he’d be a cunt anyway.

Never forgive, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                              That's a MK Dons shirt
                              Oh. Didn't notice.

Why!?

Comment

Originally posted by Defensive minded
                                Weren't a substantial part of the team involved in play-acting and fist-clencing against Columbia?
                                No.

Looking at that montage, I'm torn between mirth and concern as to what a police raid might find in Ray's basement.

And while the Franchise are clearly an abomination and can't ever be condoned, I'm uncomfortable with directing that kind of hatred at a child.

Comment

Still rather relaxed at present, as nothing England have demonstrated to date suggests they have the requisite quality to lift the trophy. Are they as defensively organised and consistently reliable as Sweden? Do they have the same degree of attacking flair as the French or Uruguayans? Who provides similar midfield solidity to Brazil or Croatia? As such, they remain fourth/fifth of the remaining contenders, so panic would seem extremely premature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                    I am starting to panic. Alot of optomistic Englishmen about (which is nothing new). My fear is they have reasonable grounds for it.

If They beat Sweden, we will never hear the end of it.

This
                                    Cannot
                                    Happen
                                    With the best players paid for with your season ticket.

With AEB friends like you, who needs enemies?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                                      No.

Looking at that montage, I'm torn between mirth and concern as to what a police raid might find in Ray's basement.

And while the Franchise are clearly an abomination and can't ever be condoned, I'm uncomfortable with directing that kind of hatred at a child.
                                      Let’s be honest, some children are just cunts. I mean, yeah, the parents are to blame yadda yadda yadda but that doesn’t alter the fact.

My mate has two sons in Wimbledon’s academy and all Franchise’s under age teams are full of little shits apparently. No surprise when they have been brought through in that vile place.

The photos above are the product of two minutes googling ‘Dele Alli foul’ and ‘Dele Alli dive’. Try it, bloke’s a weapons grade cunt.

Anyway, we have all season every season to hate on Franchise (and we do), get back on to England.
                                      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 04-07-2018, 20:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                        Still rather relaxed at present, as nothing England have demonstrated to date suggests they have the requisite quality to lift the trophy. Are they as defensively organised and consistently reliable as Sweden? Do they have the same degree of attacking flair as the French or Uruguayans? Who provides similar midfield solidity to Brazil or Croatia? As such, they remain fourth/fifth of the remaining contenders, so panic would seem extremely premature.
                                        As a coaching mentor of mine once said, you don't have to be the best team to win, you have to be good enough to win.

England is certainly good enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Defensive minded
                                          Weren't a substantial part of the team involved in play-acting and fist-clencing against Columbia?
                                          Oh yeah, they were shithousing it up all night. Southgate admitted it, didn’t he, albeit dressed up in the euphemism of “being more streetwise” or somesuch.

Comment

Let’s be honest, some children are just cunts.
                                            Some? The children will be the first against the wall when the robot revolution happens.

Comment

I think conflating Alli’s adult behaviour (generally poor) with what he was told to do as a child is disingenuous tbh.

I think grammar schools are the height of cuntety but I don’t think I’d want to start abusing kids for their parents’ decisions to send them there. Even though there are hundreds of other schools.

So I guess that does alter the fact for me, as I’m also not persuaded by the line that Alli must have been a shit then because your mate says other kids are now.

I may be a lone voice on this, I accept.

Comment

I'm with you on this one Chris.

Comment

My mate has two sons in Wimbledon’s academy and all Franchise’s under age teams are full of little shits apparently. No surprise when they have been brought through in that vile place.
                                                  Boys’ and youth football in MK is of famously low quality, I’m assured by plenty of people who know a lot about this sort of thing - who then go on to say that any local lads who have anything about them should try and get in at Luton or other nearby clubs.

Comment

How many times does it have to be said that it's not about individual players/how many shitebags are in the team..?

Do you stop hating your local rivals when they sign new players that you quite like?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X