Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
    Iniesta will start on the bench
    Saving himself for that crunch England semi final.

Comment

Russia are dire, however did they get this far?

Comment

Spain need a second. They don't have Puyol to lock up the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Muukalainen View Post
          Russia are dire, however did they get this far?
          Egypt and Saudi.

Comment

Up to Russia to stop this from becoming a 2010-style Spanish procession...

...and they may now have a chance.

Comment

Piquet you fucking idiot

Comment

Dzubya salutes "mission accomplished"

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                  Piquet you fucking idiot
                  He should be forced to watch VAR-tapes his entire vacation, which will start no later than after the quarter finals.

Comment

Iniesta surely comes on for second half if fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                      Naive defending if you ask me, Brian.
                      I refer the honourable chamber the to response I gave some moments ago.

What was Pique complaining about? Yes his arm was up with the jump. But then it began to drop as he himself reached the top of his jump and started moving downwards, and he moved it back up again. Clear unnatural movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
                        He should be forced to watch VAR-tapes his entire vacation, which will start no later than after the quarter finals.
                        I agree. Would like Croatia v Uruguay final.

Comment

Spain are shit. I don't care if they score three now, they are shit.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                            Dzubya salutes "mission accomplished"
                            That was a Russian military thing. Called the Pasha Salute or similar IIRC. Tennis player Mikhail Youzhny has been doing it after his wins for years.

Comment

Spain-who-need-a-goal are a much better and infinitely more fun to watch team than Spain-who-are-in-the-lead

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                Spain-who-need-a-goal are a much better and infinitely more fun to watch team than Spain-who-are-in-the-lead
                                They need to realize this and kill teams off instead of thinking they still have the players to grind games out.

Comment

There are breaks in curling more entertaining than watching a Spain holding a lead. I hope it bites them in the arse now.

Comment

Stop holding your bloody hand in front of your mouth when talking about nonsense.

Comment

Something about this ref's gestures reminds me of Paulie Gualtieri.

Comment

Imagine watching Spain if the pitch was the other way around with goals in the middle of each sideline. They would line up nine in midfield and pass it from one far left side to the far right, back and forth until the spectators got a cerebral hemorrhage out of boredom.

Comment

Mrs Thistle has said she's supporting Russia in this one. I can't quite bring myself to do that but I wouldn't be sorry to see Spain go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            Mrs Thistle has said she's supporting Russia in this one. I can't quite bring myself to do that but I wouldn't be sorry to see Spain go out.
                                            Yes you can, for the sake of what a quarter final would be like.

Comment

Spain are disappointing enough but every post from PPV getting increasingly frenzied in the hate serves as a hope that they win. I'm looking forward to the level of insanity when they grind out a 1-0 against Croatia in the quarters

Comment

Dzubya off, at 1-1? Okay...

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                                  Spain are disappointing enough but every post from PPV getting increasingly frenzied in the hate serves as a hope that they win. I'm looking forward to the level of insanity when they grind out a 1-0 against Croatia in the quarters
                                                  We're not past Denmark yet.

Comment

This is a really dull game, accentuated by how good both of yesterday's were.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X