The new WSC with some WC players on the front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new WSC with some WC players on the front

Just arrived. There's very little about the world cup in it. Reviews of the past season, a couple of articles on CONIFA, one on programmes and another on tickets. Looking forward to reading it in the pub. It's also shown as July/August 2018. Does this mean we'll be missing out on one this year?

My subscription expires next month and I am thinking of switching to the online version. Sacrilege I know but currently I am paying extra to read something that arrives later.

Comment

I think this edition has been released a week early. I imagine the intention is to make next month's devoted almost entirely to the tournament rather than split over two editions. I would guess the next edition is going to come out in five weeks and include the new season preview.

Comment

Sensational headline on the Scottish juniors piece

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
          I think this edition has been released a week early. I imagine the intention is to make next month's devoted almost entirely to the tournament rather than split over two editions. I would guess the next edition is going to come out in five weeks and include the new season preview.
          August 2nd, it says. Presumably HORN wrote the League Two review?

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
            Sensational headline on the Scottish juniors piece
            Agreed, I nearly stood up in the kitchen to applaud that one earlier.

Comment

Working...
            X