Friday night prime time: Serbia v Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
    No. I'm sure if we went down to Belgrade a weekend, we'd never wanna go back from wherever we arrived.
    Damn right. Doesn't mean it hasn't got enough negatives for me to take against it in a football context, brother.

Comment

Even better night now...

Comment

ERECT

Comment

Shaqiri, Shaqiri.

Comment

Enter Shaqiri.

Comment

Nice.

However, Serbia look as if they could be pretty

Oh my GOD

Comment

Shaqiri really struggled to get out of his shirt.

Also he seems to be even paler than me!

Comment

Shaqiri's been great. Totally deserved.

Comment

Christ EIM, when have you become an Helvetophile.....? Nice touch with your Swiss guests!

Comment

You can imagine now how this is being celebrated in Kosovo.

Comment

Completely different player with the national team in games that matter

Comment

Albanian flag celebration from Shaqiri with his hands, followed by Xhaka. I'm guessing that goal was doubly sweet for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                            Enter Shaqiri.
                            Thank heavens I found this.

What a game.

Comment

Someone said something to Embolo towards the end. That was some reaction.

Comment

Pity that injury-time cross towards Behrami got cut out. It would have been something if all three Kosovans had scored...

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                                  Christ EIM, when have you become an Helvetophile.....? Nice touch with your Swiss guests!
                                  Timing is everything.

Comment

Who played the though ball to Shaqiri

Comment

Shaqiri is a ridiculous shape. Like a rugby league player. An upside-down triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                                        Just bought them all a shot. They did a weird dance before they drank it. I love the World Cup*, me.

*terms and conditions apply

Comment

Shaqiri's shorts were dangerously low there in the celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                            Wtaf?! Surely a penalty!
                                            Rio made me laugh. "That's a mugging on the street."

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                              Shaqiri is a ridiculous shape. Like a rugby league player. An upside-down triangle.

Comment

Wonder when Shaqiri's second yellow will arrive. Suspension from a knockout game is a high price for a quick flash of torso.

Anyway, great game to watch. Maybe runner-up behind Spain-Portugal? Both teams wanted to twist, not stick, against all (i.e. my) expectations.

Comment

It's Refugee Week. Weren't Xhaka and Shaqiri both refugees, or from refugee families?

Comment

That foul on mitrovic was basically football's version of the spear tackle. Two players picked up a player and dumped him on his hole.

When Embolo got the ball near the end I was thinking, "no, not today Breel, you're not an albanian from what used to be serbia. Today is not for you."

The Serbs are wrong when they think the world is against them. It's actually the Universe. I'm struggling to think of anything equivalently annoying or hilarious, and I think it would be Ireland knocking England out of the next Euro's with goals by Shane Duffy and James McClean.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X