Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTAQUE DE PIERRE ROLLAND

Comment

Where are Thomas and Froome sitting in the train?

Comment

Thomas 5th, Froome 6th, but I wouldn't read much into that as Bernal is 7th wheel.

They've just gone past a snow bank, that's something you don't see much on the Tour these days.

Comment

Tantalising snow banks <sob>

Sky keeping the gap at under 2 mins with Kruijswijk and Valverde in the front group.

Been meaning to ask this for a while - why have Sky adopted this weird-lookin kit? Is it so other riders will think they are Sunweb, as I keep doing from a distance?

Dutch commentary is a lot more soothing than Eurosport.

Comment

It's to promote the campaign that Sky as a wider organisation have about cleaning the oceans and plastic usage etc. Think of that next time you see one of their riders chucking their bottle into a hedgerow.

Alaphilippe takes maximum KoM points on the Madeline.

Comment

Gallopin abandons, reducing Bardet's team to five riders

Comment

Groenewegen abandons. Greipel might be in some trouble too, he's 17 minutes back on the lower slopes of the Croix de Fer with just Marcel Sieberg for company.

Comment

Greipel abandons. Either the remaining sprints (all three of them) are going to be Gaviria processions or there'll be some weird and wacky winners.

Comment

Gaviria abandons, too. Kruijswijk going for it. Hope it works out better than Valverde’s attack

Comment

Now Gaviria's abandoned too! That is all the top level sprinters gone, now we're down to Sagan, fastmen like Kristoff and Degenkolb and general B-listers like Demare, Colbrelli, Laporte (!) and Pasqualon.

Penny for Caleb Ewan's thoughts at all this.

Comment

Sky train thinning out...

Comment

I do get overexcited by virtual standings on days like this, but whatever happens Kruijswijk’s magnificent

Comment

Grrrrrr, ITV go to an ad break just as the yellow jersey group arrive at the foot of the Alpe...

Comment

Gap absolutely plummets and everyone assumes Bernal is smashing it or Kruijswijk is tying up, then it emerges the timing system was having a hissy fit.

Comment

Damn I wish I could be watching this

Comment

Nibali!

Comment

Forza Squalo!

Comment

Allez Romain!

Comment

Allez Woman!!

Comment

*hastily edits pre-race post about this being the year Quintana will win the Tour*

Comment

Time gaps screwed up again

Comment

Bloody Froome's going to win, isn't he?

Comment

Well I have to leave the online coverage right now to go home and check our new boiler has been fitted correctly. Timing!

Comment

Thomas riding for Froome, fuck!

Comment

Fucking wank

Comment

Working...
                                                    X