No announcement yet.

Costa Bra VAR: Brazil v Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wouldn't shed any tears for Los Ticos, mind you.

Comment

No need for all of those six minutes, then

Comment

Clean goal, well scored. You'd wonder why nobody is defending this Coutinho chap. Seems like a fundamental thing to do.

Comment

Costa Rica deservedly going out.

Comment

What the fuck Firmino...

Comment

Hard to say any of the big contenders have really impressed so far, Spain seem marginally the most likely winners.

Comment

Good riddance this version of Costa Rica. They're like Iceland, but shit.

Comment

Boo-urns.

Comment

Ah, wank

Comment

That is very much more like it.

Comment

And again. Nilmar...

Comment

Oh, balls.

Comment

I hope Germany demolish them again in the second round.

Comment

Neymar in tears there at the end. Anybody know what that's about?

Comment

Or indeed: 'puto'

Comment

Called 'attention-seeking', no?

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                    They might take the draw against Serbia to finish second.

Comment

Martin O'Neill: 'two referees, including Nilmar'

Comment

Hard to be sympathetic to be sympathetic to Costa Rica 98th minute and they're still fannying around at the back,there's something that will be said for 7 men in the box and wellying it

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                          Called 'attention-seeking', no?
                                          He does seem to have the emotional maturity of a teenager. But he's not alone in that.

We need players like him on their game, however.

Comment

Not sure we do- he ain't all that.

I'd rather have Coutinho in my team. Or Griezmann

Comment

Does seem to be a default setting of supporting the underdogs, and the quad-annual fawning over Brazil (who are usually utterly underwhelming, particularly near the start of the tournament) is unbearable, but I can't say I feel an ounce of sympathy for Costa Rica after that. Between them and Neymar that was everything that can be shit about the World Cup (on the field) distilled into one game.

Comment

He is 'all that' - when he's on his game, as I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                                  Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                                  They might take the draw against Serbia to finish second.
                                                  True. Then I hope that Mexico demolish them in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                                    I can imagine he's relieved after getting the shit kicked out of him but not much done about it.
                                                    The penalty which never was, when he dived was a disaster, but that's after getting his achilles tendon's being kicked the shit out of during both Switzerland and this game. And to be fair, he is NOT one who's running to the ref for sympathy like Ronaldo does as soon as he doesn't get a throw in. It takes a while for him, like it did today when finally he just couldn't understand it. There were several moments when he was just throwing his arms out wondering what the fu** it would take to get a free kick. Both today and the often ruthless Switzerland. And I can understand him.
                                                    I'm no fan of Neymar, no fan of Brazil, but it's be quite ridiculous at times what players got away with against him in these two games. Doesn't excuse his pathetic dive for penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X