No announcement yet.

Denmark vs Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notwithstanding how the penalty was given (I think it was a pen) Australia definitely deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
      maybe a bit early for me 1-0 prediction, unless they do a mor-por
      Telt ye

Comment

I'm sorry. I said that with a vehemence that I don't feel. And also, I'm a rude twat. Sorry.

Comment

Soft-ass pen (again), but Australia have deserved something from this.

Comment

Back pass!

Comment

Do you mean a soft penalty to concede, or a soft penalty to award? because i'd agree with the first, but not with the second.

Comment

Useless Spanish referee. Tick!

Comment

Not a penalty for me. The hand or arm in an unnatural position was brought in for cunts like John Terry who used to block shots while posing like a cricket umpire signalling a wide. This guy was competing for the ball in the air and i don't think was deliberately placing his arm in a position to help block the header.

Comment

I've just opened some Lidl Spanish crisps- chorizo/cheese/chilli. They are not nice. Chorizo posh crisps like you get in pubs (Fitgeralds' pubs in my recent experience) are very nice- do not buy these.

Comment

Danish fans making square shapes in the crowd. It's the new thing, I guess. Just keep shouting 'that's a fucking pelanty, ref!'

Comment

I’ve just had a chorizo and cheese sandwich. Made with extremely mature cheddar and dark rye & sunflower (seeds, I presume) bread to be exact.

Comment

Sounds eminently preferable. Surprised nobody went for the open goal- I shoulda gone to Sainsbury's

Comment

I'm eating 'Lays' salt ampersand vinegar, and they are surprisingly strong. And I remember Tudor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                              Do you mean a soft penalty to concede, or a soft penalty to award? because i'd agree with the first, but not with the second.
                              The latter - it looked accidental to me.

But I'm becoming more concerned about the officials themselves than I am VAR. That not one of them could see that that Danish attack led to an obvious corner is disquieting, to say the least.

Comment

Or, he's a square, daddi-o.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemin-de-fairy View Post
                                  I'm eating 'Lays' salt ampersand vinegar, and they are surprisingly strong. And I remember Tudor.
                                  A canny bag o'crisps

Comment

Now that slow-mo was telling. Two guys, feet in the air, both kicked each others foot, and no-one got shot by a sniper.

Comment

Do Australia have the target man they need for these hit & hope crosses they keep making to have any chance of creating something?

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                        A canny bag o'crisps
                                        Oh they were! Geordie guy doing the adverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                                          Do Australia have the target man they need for these hit & hope crosses they keep making to have any chance of creating something?
                                          Actually, it’s Cahill isn’t it?

Comment

I think Margaret Court is on the bench.

Comment

Now that is how you wear a lanyard.

Comment

Pop that fucker back in, and score the winner...

And ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                                  I enjoy abusing him within the frames of employment law
                                                  It’s like Seppings never died.

Comment

Ah, Juric, 6’ 3” - forgot I saw him play against Colombia at Craven Cottage in March.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X