X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Flock of Seagulls vs Al Jarreau

I just wanted to start one.

Goals, goals, goals.

Both teams in their change kits, even though there is no clash between their first kits.

Comment

I presume everyone else will be looking at the title and thinking "Iran v Moonlighting?!" too?

Comment

Earlier on portugal changed and morocco didn't, despite portugal being the designated 'home' team.

Comment

The same happened earlier in the tournament and I don't think being listed first in the fixture confers any supposed "home" status.

Comment

I think it definitely did last time- I remember the spain-holland game causing a serious kit flap for this reason. But maybe they're more relaxed this time.

Comment

Oh, it definitely has done in the past. Actually, I know in the Euros Russia were listed first and we asked if we could wear red and have them wear their change and they agreed, maybe what is happening here is agreement between the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                Both teams in their change kits, even though there is no clash between their first kits.
                Russia had to change their socks yesterday as the white was deemed to clash with the white Egyptian socks.

Examples of clashes:

This red v white match up:

is deemed too confusing for the viewer, good job this is massively different.

It really makes no sense.

Comment

Both kits are Adidas. I wonder if they had a hand in this.

Comment

ARE THOSE VUVUFUCKINGZELAS?

Comment

Iran have made their bus parking intentions clear early

Comment

Yay! Vuvuzelas are back!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemin-de-fairy View Post
                          ARE THOSE VUVUFUCKINGZELAS?
                          Definitely - wasn't it at the same stadium on Saturday that they were present as well?

Comment

It sounds a bit loud doesn't it? Lots of Iranian support.

Comment

Have we done Ramos's back of neck tattoo yet?

Comment

Just remembered. I was told by a former Manchester United backroom team member that Carlos Quieroz tucks his shirt in his underpants. "Impeccably dressed man. His shirt was always crisp and clean. But after he put it on getting changed he'd tuck it in his pants."

Comment

The referee has a temper.

Comment

Idea: twatball, referees edition

Comment

I wonder why Iniesta wears 6 for Spain when he wears 8 for Barcelona, the obvious answer is that someone else wants number 8 and Iniesta is a generous guy but I remember when Xavi was still playing he wore 6 for Barcelona and 8 for Spain ,it's not something that will keep me awake at night just an unusual quirk

Comment

Are these the two best national cuisines at the world cup?

Comment

I think spain will find a way through here, but this Iran team against Portugal could be interesting

Comment

If it takes 85 minutes for Spain to get through this two-banks-of-five approach then that threatens to be a long 85 minutes. I sort of hope they do it soon to open this up

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                                              Spain? Can't see that at all

Comment

No greece this time, but their old sparring partners the persians are so far flying the flag of anti-football with aplomb

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                                                  Mexico numero uno.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X