No announcement yet.

Good v Evil? Uruguay v Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uruguay are awful, but I can see them giving Spain or Portugal a game,, scraping through on penalties and stinking the tournament out for quite a while.yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
      This kind of defending is why I predicted 8-0. We're not quite there yet, but I'm feeling good about it.
      Fortunately for Saudi, this Uruguay side barely has the ambition to score one, let alone eight.

Comment

Does Uruguay's number 22 always pull one leg of his shorts up?

Alfie Mawson used to do this in training with both legs a couple of years ago when he was at Barnsley. Is it a new fashion thing or are football shorts ill fitting and not fit for purpose anymore?

Comment

Did phil neville just say the uruguay's fans just want them to go further in the competition than they've ever been before?

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
            Did phil neville just say the uruguay's fans just want them to go further in the competition than they've ever been before?
            yep.

Comment

Presumably playing the Martian champions in some sort of solar system super cup?

Comment

In fairness, for most of the fans it would be farther than they've ever been before.

But I appreciate that that's giving Neville way too much credit.

Comment

... my fucking queen
                  And your regular queens?

Comment

There haven't been any 0.0's yet but there have been a few 1.0's that felt like them and Uruguay have been responsible for two of them

Comment

I think Martin O'Neill is in the FOX booth.

Comment

Well, that was terrible.

Comment

Number of terrible games starting to creep ahead of number of good ones again.

Unfortunately tonight we have a straight choice between tension and quality. If iran can keep at all clise to spain, they'll probably have made it a dire game to watch. And if spain play well they'll win comfortably.

Comment

And if spain play well they'll win comfortably.
                            Which might also make it a dull game.

Comment

Drogba has shaved his head!!! I didn't really recognize him. This has had profound effects on some people. I Wound up having a conversation with a friend of mine involving things that I'd never thought I'd hear about drogba. "He nearly made me fall off the treadmill." "He's so pretty now." and "I have expanded 'my type.'" Well to each his own I suppose.

Comment

......says man from country where monarch is head of state religion.

She’s not the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Fuckin Scotland but, theocracy stops at Berwick.

Comment

I skipped this game. It feels strangely liberating. Can I assume I didn't miss much

Comment

Have we done ramos's iron eagle neck tattoo?

Comment

Whoops wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                        There haven't been any 0.0's yet but there have been a few 1.0's that felt like them and Uruguay have been responsible for two of them
                                        Imagine what Russia-Uruguay will be like, with both of them through.

Comment

That's a slot we can use better by watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemin-de-fairy View Post
                                            I think Martin O'Neill is in the FOX booth.
                                            I thought there was some tense body language between O'Neill and Seedorf.

Comment

Working...
                                            X