• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good v Evil? Uruguay v Saudi Arabia

Governments, that is...

I wouldn't call Uruguay's government evil GO

Comment

They allow the evil deviation of cannabis! They must be smashed!

Comment

Uruguay had that president giving away salary to charity. Saudi Arabia sits on the UN security council which is like from a Tintin book crazy and evidence UN is pointless. And they behead people. Not very hard to chose sides.

Comment

Disappointed Tabarez and the rest of the Uruguay bench didn't all wave at seeing themselves on the big screen.

Comment

The Saudis have strung more passes together in these first five minutes than they managed in the entire opening match...

Comment

The Saudi goalkeeper...fucking hell.

Comment

Well that was a piece of piss

Comment

Yikes...

Comment

Did Saudi replace their keeper for this one?

Comment

A celebratory gift for Chewy Luis...

Comment

Apparently 3 Saudi players have been singled out for "punishment" once the tournament is over, and have been dropped.

I've predicted 4-0 for this, but if the choice is jump I front of Suarez or get your hands chopped off, maybe 0-0 would have been better.

Comment

Oh dear. Chop chop

Comment

Great keepers Saudi have. Think we can rule out that Russia bought the game against them. They're shite.
                            Imagine what Qatar will be like, without having to qualify.
                            Last edited by Pietro Paolo Virdis; 20-06-2018, 15:34.

Comment

Which of these Uruguayan players can we leave alone at the corner? I know! Luis Suarez!

This kind of defending is why I predicted 8-0. We're not quite there yet, but I'm feeling good about it.

Comment

The set piece marking has been pretty dismal all tournament, George Graham's Arsenal would win this World Cup at a canter.

Comment

Why on earth did the manager push al-Jassam back on? His bloody hamstring's gone!

Comment

Ugh, this game...

Comment

I did like that the Saudi #9 seemed really annoyed with the guy that he was trying to put the ball through for that he couldn't catch up to the ball hit 3x harder than it needed to be to get to him.

Comment

Saudi Arabia v Uruguay is grim. A history of human rights abuse and a value system set in the dark ages, versus Saudi Arabia, who don't have Luis Suares but are no angels themselves.

Comment

It was good when ireland played them in 2002. Monstrously corrupt and venal theocracy plays etc etc

Comment

......says man from country where monarch is head of state religion.

Comment

Isn't it a bit odd to have "Shots X" and "Shots on Goal X". Surely the definition of a shot is that it's on goal?

Comment

Nice cross by Cavani there, perfect dip to the far side.

Comment

......says man from country where monarch is head of state religion.
                                                  I'll wring the neck of any bugger says a word against my fucking queen

Comment

Working...
                                                  X