No announcement yet.

I can see Spain from here: Portugal v Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Morocco can manage to equalize here, it would set up an interesting matchday 3 in that group.

Comment

This ref is pretty bad indeed, couldn't spot that Ronaldo dive that happened right in front of him.

Comment

That was a blatant penalty. It was amusing watching the RTE commentators having to walk back their mockery of his dive, until subsequent replays showed the moroccan defender just kicking his calf.

Comment

Great shame, but - with the exception of the Banksian save from Rui Patricio - Morocco really haven't tested Portugal nearly enough given their domination.

Originally posted by longeared View Post
          That half time bantz "feature" on the BBC made me feel nostalgic for the borscht cooking yesterday.
          The downside of non-commercial broadcasting.
          Last edited by Jah Womble; 20-06-2018, 13:55.

Comment

That was never a penalty. The Moroccan defender kicks his calf. Ronaldo takes some time to register the contact, then voluntarily goes down. I hope FIFA suspends him for a game or two.

Comment

Ah, Pepe. Ya twat.

Comment

Got to be some twatball points for Pepe for that...

Comment

Hahaha, Pepe just did a Rivaldo but twenty times worse. What a castration-like kick in the bollocks he deserves.

Comment

Moroccan food one of the best in the world for me, Brians. All that Tagine gear, with couscous and lovely flatbreads. Shame they're going out.

Comment

Fuck Pepe

Comment

Pepe's histrionics... honestly, he did exactly the same a few days ago vs Spain.

Comment

the Moroccans have no proper centre-forward, that's their problem, so many chances squandered

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                            That was never a penalty. The Moroccan defender kicks his calf. Ronaldo takes some time to register the contact, then voluntarily goes down. I hope FIFA suspends him for a game or two.
                            In slow motion perhaps, but that doesn't change that you can't just do that.

Comment

Sad for Morocco but no goals in either game tells its own story. Portugal carrying on from where they left off in 2016. They'll be hard work to watch if they make the knockout stages.

Pepe showed all the good and bad about himself within sixty seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                In slow motion perhaps, but that doesn't change that you can't just do that.
                                Let's just agree that there were no fine people on both sides.

Comment

Pissed off with everyone after that. Morocco for enticing me into the tent and then not delivering, Portugal for being old Portugal, the ref for missing numerous cards, just frustrating all round.

Comment

Romanian commentators laughingly talked about (in English) "Classic Pepe". What you mean that he's an utter cunt?

Comment

What are you saying, folks. Ramos or Pepe?

Comment

Ramos has that funky hat, don't forget.

Comment

Ramos is the master. He doesn't get caught doing it quite so obviously as Pepe. Pepe is just a fucking dolt. Ramos is malevolent

Comment

Was going to start a thread on this before I left work: British media endlessly using the phrase “Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal” over the last few days.
                                            If he carries on scoring like this and they win it maybe that’s what the country will be officially called- like Chavez adding ‘Bolivarian’ to Venezuela- A Republica CRonaldense de Portugal. With his face replacing the escudo on the flag.
                                            Or maybe they’ll just give him Madeira

Comment

Working...
                                            X