No announcement yet.

BRASWI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Nilmar been shite or has my hatred coloured my view?

Comment

He has been shite. It's not your bile coloured spectacles

Comment

Wasn't aware that Genial Harry Grout was in charge of Brazil these days.

Comment

He provided the bit of steel and nous they were lacking

Comment

Behrami's sacrifice gives me more Gladbach-Napoli-Atleti fantasy points

Comment

Is Jack Wilshere playing for Switzerland?

Comment

The lovely Mrs Greenlander is most amused, by her reckoning, four Swiss players with pop star names.

Comment

Dammit, Zakaria

Comment

Almost a Clive Thomas moment there.

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

All things considered, I'm OK with a draw.

Comment

For Ms GL

Your cheating Schaer
                          Xherdan the comeback
                          Hurry up Zaharia
                          Another Felix Brych in the wall
                          High in the Mountains of Lichsteiner yodelay-ay

Comment

The balloon bursting was ruthless, at least.

Comment

Brazil being given the benefit of the doubt by the commentators for a stamp and a flailing elbow in that half. "I'm sure he didn't mean it, etc."

Reckon he did.

Anyway, good result for Switzerland.

So far I've only seen European teams score goals while watching live.

Comment

Brazil don't like it up 'em, do they? No doubt they'll be putting refs under pressure to protect them.

Comment

Guus Hiddink suggesting that Brazil should have gone one-on-one with one of the booked guys, looking for the red card.

Comment

Oh, Fox have just given us a 14 second preview of England.

Comment

Glad you weren't being left out

Comment

She likes your work DG

Comment

Excellent - watched that with a Swiss colleague in a sports bar in Bujumbura. Everyone else in the bar supporting Brazil. I thought Behrami was awesome tonight.

Comment

Thanks GL. For non-fans Dr Felix above is a German referee who recently took a game in a majority German speaking city 2km from the German border. Not that I'm bitter though

Comment

Top perf from the Switzerland keeper tonight, Sommer time (Sommer time, and the divin’ is easy).

Trying to unwind tonight and take my mind off things as I feel pretty low. My wife and I had to take our lovely young female Labrador to our vet's surgery yesterday afternoon (you may remember some photos of her I posted in the weather thread in March), she was vomiting and passing bloody stools, she suddenly took a turn for the worse on Saturday morning, being very listless etc. (she's usually extremely lively). Vet kept her for 2 hrs and then sent her to a nearby animal hospital where she’s been since. The initial diagnosis was hemorrhagic gastroenteritis (she’s always eating or nibbling at dodgy stuff in fields, on the beach etc.) but it sounds more serious now.

One of the hospital vets phoned just over 1 hr ago, blood tests and various other tests they've done/redone look bad, extremely low white blood cells counts, "the lowest I’ve ever seen" the vet added (0,07% - they start seriously worrying at 0,5%, normal should be between 2,5 and 11, I think she said to my wife). She didn’t elaborate, just added that she'd eaten a little (first time since yesterday morning), they’ll do other tests on her tomorrow.

Fuck, I hope it’s not some sort of canine leukemia, it's the first thing that came to my wife’s mind. My wife hasn’t stopped crying since we received the phone call an hour ago, i'm trying to keep things together but in the last half hour I've got this horrible feeling. We lost our previous dog in August 2016 but he was 15, a little frail etc. (kidney failure) so that was expected. I just feel absolutely awful tonight.

Comment

Ah fucking hell mate I really feel for you and hope your lab is going to be okay. Best wishes to you all.

Comment

Sorry bix- Nilmar was fucked as soon as he reached for the dye bottle and the bouffant spray, just as Romania were in 98 when they reached the 2nd round and all went blond.

CRonaldo noticeably trimmed and serious the other night, there's a lesson for Jean (Neymar)

Comment

So sorry to hear that PF.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X