No announcement yet.

CRC v SRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The radio commentary I was catching and the tv bits I saw were heavily focussed on Skinny Milinkovic and whether he was good enough for Man U.

I was wondering if his overhead kick would've gone in if he hadn't had big banana feet

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
      Concacaf has consistently been the smaller-confederation-that-performed in recent tournaments so let's hope this continues (Asia and Africa seem to be still stuck in a rut)
      For this reason, I though CRC's performance was the most disappointing of the smaller-confederation teams we have seen to date, even moreso than Morocco and Egypt. The gulf between CRC and Mexico was immense and surely could have been reduced by better tactics and more self-belief. I thought CRC could beat Serbia before kick-off but that hope disappeared as soon as you saw the teams in formation.

OTOH I was wrong about Serbia and Switzerland being the weakest Europeans here based on those displays today. Denmark and Russia were worse, for example, and four are still to play.
      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 18-06-2018, 00:19.

Comment

Slinky-Milinkovic

Except he's not, he's a fuckin unit

Comment

Working...
        X