No announcement yet.

CRC v SRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Afro-Costa Ricans are descendants of Jamaicans who were originally recruited to help build railroads, thus the Anglo names.

Costa Ruca is now a rather popular retirement location for more “with it” Americans of some means, but I doubt that that community will be contributing much to the national team.

Comment

BOOM! He’s ace at that, isn’t he.

Comment

That was better than Ronaldo’s the other night.

Comment

Was just about to post how Serbia had missed a host of chances when Kolarov puts in an absolute peach. Better than CR7's free kick, that.

Comment

Try to play with five bloody defenders now CR

Comment

"Real Madrid, pfft, he may play for them but two keepers wouldn't have saved that" Sorry, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                "Real Madrid, pfft, he may play for them but two keepers wouldn't have saved that" Sorry, what?
                Most of the colour work has been utter bollox, hasn't it? I keep missing who it is.

Comment

One keeper on each post would have the whole goal covered, Kolarov would have to aim for the centre and hope the goalies collide with each other.

Comment

BTW, who else thinks Aluko > Evra + Larsson?

Comment

I always think it's a huge mistake when a team who have been dominating go ahead and then instantly go into defensive mode. Hope it backfires on Serbia

Comment

If they hadn't been relying on Campbell
                        . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                          Jesus, CRC also have Joel Campbell on the bench and he is still on Arsenal’s books despite them never really using him after his good 2014 World Cup.
                          The most amazing thing for me about Campbell is he's still only 25 (26 next week), he seems to be around for ever,I had him in the 30 something range

Comment

That was a completely open goal that was just missed wasn't it?

Comment

Strikers as tall as Prijović shouldn’t wear 8.
                              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 17-06-2018, 13:49.

Comment

How many sitters have Serbia, and Mitrovic in particular, missed now? Their decision making in attack is appalling.

Comment

Why is this a free kick?

Comment

Bolanos has been utterly terrible since he came on

Comment

First player vs opposing bench rumble of the tournament, as far as I'm aware anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                        So far in every game that has produced a winner, the loser was the team I wanted to win. So today you can safely put your money on Serbia, Germany and Switzerland
                                        7 out of 7

Comment

Should've been far more for the Serbs.

Comment

Middling team beats ridiculously overcautious one. The very definition of meh.

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                                              Middling team beats ridiculously overcautious one. The very definition of meh.
                                              I realize I'm in the far minority of Uruguay-Egypt, Iran-Morocco, and this game, but I found every game this tournament to be absolutely engrossing and fascinating. Uruguay-Egypt had two countries who won their continental tournaments this decade, and this one was the Balkans vs the Ticos, complete with ball wrestling with the coach, the backhand slap, the added time to added time...I've been loving almost all of it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                                                Most of the colour work has been utter bollox, hasn't it? I keep missing who it is.
                                                Iain Dowie, who I usually like, is doing an impression of Andy Townsend. I spent part of the time in that match wondering whether he would take the homage further by referring to England as "we" at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                                  Iain Dowie, who I usually like, is doing an impression of Andy Townsend. I spent part of the time in that match wondering whether he would take the homage further by referring to England as "we" at some point.
                                                  Ahh, Dowie, cheers!

Yes, he was a sort of Mogadon Townsend. Not only was he dull and incoherent, but I was doing schoolwork on my laptop and still missed less than him.

Comment

Don’t think I’ve heard a co-commentator who speaks as much as Dowie. That was a 90-minute relentless stream of absolute bollocks, awful work.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X