Africa's most forgotten country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
    Would concur with Sao Tome and Principe - can't imagine it features terribly regularly even in Lusophone media outlets.
    Nah the reason I didn't choose it is because living in Portugal I got to hear a lot about the various Portuguese speaking countries

Comment

Originally posted by Southport Zeb View Post
      On the map the line is the International Date Line, which divides time zones into those ahead of GMT and those behind. The big bump is Kiribati - the position of the date line changed a few years ago when the Kiribati government decided that the whole country should be in the same time zone, where as before part of the country was 23 hours ahead of the rest.
      And while we're doing stuff some people might not know, Kiribati is pronounced 'Ki-ri-bas'.

Comment

Having evaded mention over four pages on the most forgotten African country, Sierra Leone might stake a claim to the crown.

Comment

Not for me, not with a decade long civil war which was frequently on the news and Charles Taylor mentioned years after it ended.

Edit: I know Taylor was not Sierra Leone but he was brought up on the news many times and often when it was about Sierra Leone
          Last edited by Pietro Paolo Virdis; 21-06-2018, 08:33.

Comment

Working...
          X